Reviews for The Impromptu Road Trip
Blazing Glory chapter 19 . 7/8/2008
I loved it! Not necessarily all my fav characters, but I was ROFLMAO! This sounds like the crazy kind of stuff you would expect to happen on a road trip. Heaven knows the road trips I've been on, while never this cool, always had their share or weird crap happen!
kripsix chapter 19 . 2/12/2008
I just finished the entire fic, I truly did enjoy it. You really did get Mick Foley's dialogue down well; I could easily believe it was him speaking.

And of course, no one would be able to resist all the possible sexual innuendos.

Excellent job.
weatherwarden chapter 19 . 9/21/2007
I just read the whole thing and I LOVED. It was awesome and so funny. My fave parts were Rob stuffing the pot down his pants XD... Rob in general was just so funny. I was laughing throughout the whole thing XD
Sabina Cruz chapter 19 . 7/15/2007
Hiya.

I just wanted to thank you for making me smile, laugh out loud, and retore my faith in WWE fanfiction just a bit.

I love your writing style and the way you delivered the humor is truly a talent. Your portrayl of the characters are amazingly accurate. And you had Mick Foley!

Thanks for writing this.
chaingangbabygirl chapter 19 . 7/9/2007
aw it ended :( I loved this story, it was incredibly funny :)
Roooh chapter 19 . 7/7/2007
Hehe, too lazy to sign in. LOVE THIS STORY FROM THE START TO THE END. Love the plot. Great job and WOW, was this fic that long? (4 years, WOW) LOL.
AlKaholiK chapter 19 . 7/1/2007
Azzie honey, it's always nice to read from you. I'm glad that you finally updated and completed this story, for it is on my faves and it shall remain there to serve as a reminder of how a good parody is done as well as serving as my inspiration for my "Grapefruits" series.

Take care,

-Al (101 Proof)
Latisha C chapter 19 . 7/1/2007
Wow fitting end to this wonderful story. I'm sad to see it end as I've been following this story since I was 15 years old and now I'm 18. But yeah, thanks for all the laughs and I hope to be reading some more of your work soon.
I love ZigZag chapter 19 . 6/29/2007
aw man, i didnt want it to end. such a funny story!
TimX7 chapter 19 . 6/29/2007
Well it all comes to an end. It's been a long time since you've finished a story Azzie. Sure the comas and quotation marks didn't come up right, but that didn't stop me from reading this entire chapter. Now what kind of fic are you going to write next? I'll send you what I have for my upcoming WWE/GTA fic. Look for it in your e-mail inbox.
BeautifullyDamagedSimplyMe chapter 18 . 6/21/2007
i couldnt stop laughing. love the story so far hope u update soon.
Latisha C chapter 18 . 6/10/2007
Damn, these guys just can't catch a break can they?
Latisha C chapter 17 . 6/10/2007
You know Spanky should just stop drinking so many liquids. Maybe then he wouldn't be getting accidentally left behind so often.
wyntertwilight chapter 18 . 6/8/2007
*can't type for 15 minutes because she's laughing so hard*

Oh, that was CLASS. Everything in that chapter was laugh-out-loud material, but what had me in stiches was Matt's final comment about the husband; Jericho's comment about the tree; the van going on fire; Spanky raising his hand; and the thunderstorm.

Oh, my. The hitch-hiking will not go well, and I don't think there's any way they can make it to Phoenix on time. Bring on the next chapter!
wyntertwilight chapter 17 . 6/8/2007
Can't believe I missed these updates. Man, I've missed this story!

Great chapter, I really liked the reveal that Jericho and Helms AREN'T actually married - brilliant! There's still much fun left to be had with that, haha. Also having high doubts about Rob's revelation but y'know, maybe it will last ;-) The fact that everyone forgot about Spanky was hysterical.

Great work!