Reviews for Faith, Part I: Hope
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
wow...awesome story! i cant wait to read more on how julian does back on ds9.
Afia chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
I read all your fics years and years ago on your website. How delightful to become reacquainted with your wonderful stories here on ! 'Oswiecim' is still with me; I probably first read it in 1999. I've spent a lot of time away from this fandom, but your stories have me longing for DS9. :-)

I really love "Faith"; the characterization of Bashir is so accurate, and the idea of being marooned and having to reintegrate after everyone - friends, family, colleagues - believe you to be dead is particularly effective. I love how he proves himself to the crew of the Enterprise and how you show his trepidation at getting back to DS9.

I'm really looking forward to finishing this trilogy; don't think I ever read the last story.

Thank you for writing and sharing!
knightstar4 chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
This whole story was done very well, capturing the feel of both series. I could imagine this all happening in both series without having to accommodate the author by changing my views of characters. This is very high praise for fan fiction.
Obsidius chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
Great story. Stayed true to Star trek DS9 and TNG. thank you.
Gabrielle chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Gabrielle Lawson here, I've replaced chapter 1 with the real chapter 1. It should show up here soon.
Concerned chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Did you know your Chapter One text has been replaced with your Chapter Five text? And despite how Chapter Five is actually still there...

You might want to think about fixing that. Just a heads-up.
RavenDove chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
Okay, I like what I read, but you left youreslf open to a few nit picks in this last chapter.

First is that there would have been a autopsy. I would have been standard procedure. Section 31, however would easily have been able to get one of their own number to do it, and the body could have been doctored, and the records easily faked.

Second the Freaks are named Lauren, Jack, Sarina & Patrick; not Albert.

Aside from those nit picks it was really good.

RavenDove chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
I really love the way you handled the Lounge sceane. The way Bashir pulled together during the battle was so on character. He does deserve the respect that he wasn't getting. I would hve given the lot worse than Crusher did.

RavenDove chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
I'm compleatly hooked. I need to know what comes next. I like your way of dealing withs Slone.

Lyda Mae (RavenDove)Huff
RavenDove chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
This just gets better and better.
RavenDove chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I really need to read the rest of this story when I have a chance. It is so good with the plot line, and I enjoy seeing Bashir suffer for some twisted reason.

Rose Atlee chapter 5 . 10/19/2004
*sniff, sniff*

That was a GREAT story! Excellent writing and detail! Thank you so much for sharing it!
Rose Atlee chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Very very good! I'm sucked in already!
Goti-chan chapter 5 . 8/8/2004
gorgeous, haunting, wonderfully written. i love the twists and turns and bends. definetly hitting the part 2. Keep it up!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »