Reviews for The Teen Titans, Tower of Terror
Gazorscreen chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Luisjm. I doubt you will ever read this comment given the fact that you published it in 2004. But if you happen to read it I just want you to know that this story really freaked me out like no other horror story ever did. It was a fantastic story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This story format is against the rules. It will be reported, and don't take this personally. Everyone has to follow the rules.
Katniss Alicia chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I don't know who The Tern Titans are, but I LOVED your prologue. It was fascinating, and sounded just like the movie in the actual ride. I also appreciated the depth you added, because the attraction had left me wondering deeply. This summer at Disney World, I road the ride at midnight, and the elevator went up to the 13th floor five times in a row. This helped my relive the terror. ;)
Michelle Anders chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
Well Done!. This story is pretty good and I liked too much. Sorry If I haven't review every chapter when I first read this (This summer), Is that I was way too excited to stop reading and became my obsetion (I don't remember how to write it in english. In spanish is "Obesecion").

I gotta tell you, I've read many stories about mystery and horror, but for me, this has the first place :D

Also, I liked you include your OC and fitting perfectly to the team.

Hope you write more stories like this one.

P.S: Sorry If you find any grammar mistake. I don't speak english.

- M.A.(:
christmas15286 chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
THIS WHOLE STORY WAS FRICKIN AWESOME! WRITE MORE LIKE THIS ! :)
dragonfairy2360 chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
Oh Wow that was an awasome story..i could not stop reading it till i finished it...it was great...keep it up!
jolly roger brat chapter 12 . 8/22/2005
This story was really exciting. Keep up the good work.
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 12 . 8/3/2005
THAT WAS AN AWSOME FIC I LOVED IT!
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
that prologue, WAS SO AWSOME IT SENT CHILLS DOWN MY BACK IT'S JUST LIKE THE SHOW AWSOME JOB! :)
stumblesun chapter 12 . 4/10/2005
Its awesome! This story is so cool, your a great writer!
Ballisticrime chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
poor titanz.
pyrodude chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
are those real chants?

pyrodude
Cori Rain chapter 12 . 12/28/2004
ok that was the scaryest story i've ever read! I consider it one of the best storys i've ever read.
afterdark chapter 12 . 12/4/2004
Nice, I really enjoyed it. 10/10.

afterdark
RtDK chapter 12 . 12/2/2004
Nicely done! Bravo! Bravo!