Reviews for Three Poems
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Whaaaaat?
Jack chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Absolutely awesome! Love them. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Very long, but cool.
Aelina chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
aweosme!
Liam chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Thank You For Making This Poem It Is Nice And Sweet And Bless You For Righting This Jedi Knight and "May The Force Be With You".
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
LOL NICE
BIG STAR WARSFAN chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow. Wow indeed. What a great poem or three.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
i totaly agree,now i understand myself better there always two sides and a start to the story love can kill its tru

thanx
sonofvader
Vulcan Jedi Master chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love Star Wars and Star Trek so much! I've grown up with them. My English class was asked to write a collection of poems by making some and finding some, I wanted to make some poems about those two subjects and I found yours. They are so awesome! Thanks for helping me still get an A!
Blacknayami chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
These poems are fabulous! I love them! You are an amazingly talented writer! The second was my favorite, although they were all wonderful. I really liked the line about there being beauty in the beast. Thank you for posting these!
SithSnoopy chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
"Can no one else see there is beauty in the beast?"

"Could it be you wear your black to mourn?"

Oh, wow. You just captured how I feel about Vader in totality in those last 2 poems, with the exception that I never thought before about how he could be wearing black to mourn what he'd become. Very cool insight on your part.

Beautiful poems.

I can't believe you had to read that 2nd one in front of class! Reminds me of having to read a sci-fi story I wrote in 6th grade in front of the class. Yikes. I hid behind the pages I was reading the entire time. :P
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
*Smiles* Cool poetry. Read BRANDED, the one I wrote. It's a very similar PoV.
Jack Milo chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Very good
deletemeplzthnx chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
I loved the last one. It captured Vader perfectly.
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Oh! Lovely!

Especially the last two.

Obsessing over Darth Vader . . . I know what you mean. Me too.

The last line in the last poem . . . wow. I had never thought of that.

Totally lovely.

-Kyra Invictus.

PS: Black is also the color of the Universe, of power, of shielding oneself from negative things, and of potential. In case you wanted to know, and maybe think about whether any of these might affect his choice in clothing.

But you know, he wouldn't be *quite* as impressive if he wore pink.

PPS: In the comic book "Return of the Jedi: Infinities," on the last page he wore white armor, I guess to represent his becoming good again. Looks very interesting.

PS: Only less than a year left until Episode 3 comes out, and then maybe we'll have a lot more Darth Vader stories from the people who write the books! Yay inspiration.

PS: May the Force be with you. Dark Side included.