Reviews for Three Poems
Canada Skywalker chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Wow! These poems are amazing! You need to write more of them! They hit me right to the core!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Whaaaaat?
Jack chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Absolutely awesome! Love them. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Very long, but cool.
Aelina chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
aweosme!
Liam chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Thank You For Making This Poem It Is Nice And Sweet And Bless You For Righting This Jedi Knight and "May The Force Be With You".
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
LOL NICE
BIG STAR WARSFAN chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow. Wow indeed. What a great poem or three.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
i totaly agree,now i understand myself better there always two sides and a start to the story love can kill its tru

thanx
sonofvader
Vulcan Jedi Master chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love Star Wars and Star Trek so much! I've grown up with them. My English class was asked to write a collection of poems by making some and finding some, I wanted to make some poems about those two subjects and I found yours. They are so awesome! Thanks for helping me still get an A!
Blacknayami chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
These poems are fabulous! I love them! You are an amazingly talented writer! The second was my favorite, although they were all wonderful. I really liked the line about there being beauty in the beast. Thank you for posting these!
SithSnoopy chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
"Can no one else see there is beauty in the beast?"

"Could it be you wear your black to mourn?"

Oh, wow. You just captured how I feel about Vader in totality in those last 2 poems, with the exception that I never thought before about how he could be wearing black to mourn what he'd become. Very cool insight on your part.

Beautiful poems.

I can't believe you had to read that 2nd one in front of class! Reminds me of having to read a sci-fi story I wrote in 6th grade in front of the class. Yikes. I hid behind the pages I was reading the entire time. :P
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
*Smiles* Cool poetry. Read BRANDED, the one I wrote. It's a very similar PoV.
Jack Milo chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Very good
deletemeplzthnx chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
I loved the last one. It captured Vader perfectly.