Reviews for Reminiscence
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh my gosh that was amazing. Heart-breakingly sad when Suzie died. And Hobbes's early disappearance hit me like a punch in the gut. BUT HE CAME BACK. This is so sweet... the only thing that maybe could have been done better was the pacing. I feel Suzie's death and Hobbes's disappearance would have had more impact if they'd been stretched out a little more. Though you did cover 20 years in 2k words, which is quite a feat, so I'm not really sure if I can even say that you pacing needs work. Anyways, thanks for the amazing story :')
GAAAAH! THE FEELS! SO MANY FEELS! I died a little on the inside. And might have cried. I'm not sure.
chi akume chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
CRAPPPP! This makes me so nostalgic! I'm not old enough to feel that way!
FireandIce4664 chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
This was amazing.
chocolatebabka chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
This was beautiful. Poignant, sweet and you captured the pains of growing up so well. I am so happy that Calvin recaptured his ability to manipulate reality again at the end. Hobbes is home!
AintSummerHere chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Christ almighty this is amazing. I start sniffling every time I read it. Just: the FEELS, man. 10/10
DarknessBroken14 chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
This is truly wonderful. I hope you write another Calvin and Hobbes one soon. I'll be waiting for it...
Snake Behind The Angel's Face chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
so sad
The Creator of Humanoidtale chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
I am having feels about Clavin and Hobbes in fucking 1 in the morning. CALVIN AND HOBBES FEELS. IN 1 IN THE MORNING. THE FUCK?
madamasharpless24601 chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Oh my God! You managed to ruin my childhood yet bring it back and keep it alive at the end of the story! Well done. Anyway, I loved it! Your grammar and spelling were perfect (as far as I could see; I'm no editor :p), and the story will really resonate with C&H fans. The part where Calvin "loses" his best friend and sees only a stuffed tiger in his place gave me this literal ache in my heart I don't regret feeling, and the line about how it's hard to believe that Calvin is related to his dad was so perfect. Poor Dad, always getting picked on! And the part with Miss Wormwood-too funny! It was sad that she and Susie died though. Lastly, I thought your take on adult Calvin was right on-a good-natured ball of energy with a great sense of humor.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
... and now you've got me all misty.

That was lovely and poignant and sweet and achingly real. Unique, even.

I think this has to go into Favorites.
fallingwthstyle chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Geez, that was beautiful. Thank you.
MizzLizzard chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
This is beautiful in every way. I absolutely love your take on one of my favourites childhood comics, brought back some really fond memories for me and my dad:) Good job.
sam1521 chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Beautiful, and it brings tears of happiness and joy to my eyes.
Endbringer Khepri chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
God, I loved this. Wish I found it sooner. It's sad that Susie died just 18 months after they got married. I cried.