Reviews for Reminiscence
Apprentice Tom chapter 1 . 11/20
Awesome! Oh how I can relate. Did the author have his own stuffed Hobbes? I hope so. I remember mine fondly. Still talk to old yogi bear now and then. very insightful. Thanks for sharing.
Welp, I read this as a teenager when it came out and have read it every few years since. I'm officially an adult now and it still brings me to tears. Literally sobbing now and feeling just as devastated after all these years. - Fat Cat
Bob chapter 1 . 11/4
Shedding tears her. LOVE IT! THANKS!
WENN9366 chapter 1 . 10/22
Beautiful story! Bawled my eyes out. Thanks for posting.
Mairead Kerwin chapter 1 . 8/21
Love it! Keep believing ~
Sparky Lurkdragon chapter 1 . 2/5
Utterly beautiful. I can't really put more words than that to this fic. Just gorgeous.
Icarus720 chapter 1 . 11/12/2021
Oh, that was delightful! Thank you for this.
thuyvitran777 chapter 1 . 4/29/2021
I found this over a decade ago and I still enjoy it in 2021. This is such a perfect story. Thank you for sharing it with us
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2021
This was beautiful
Djtiger901 chapter 1 . 3/5/2021
Why do you have to make me cry.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/16/2021
ALL STAND FOR SALUTE
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
If I ever find out who is cutting onions near me, they will regret it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
Yay! Thank you for this.
Spartacusj23 chapter 1 . 10/16/2020
Forgive my language but this is fucking adorable
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
Excellent story! Loved Calvin and Hobbes... probably related too much to it! I got the biggest kick out of Thomas the Tank Engine when my young son got into it. We used to watch it together way too often! Sad about Susie... How they got together was way too cute! Did the single dad thing, too. Worth it! One of the funniest things I've ever seen was when one of my neighbors and my son were playing Mace Windu and Anakin and fighting through his house with lightsabers. Imagination is such a wonderful thing. Brilliant job with the story!