Reviews for Reminiscence
THis was good.
This was really good.
Oh God. The feels. O_O
draque-potter chapter 1 . 3/24
This may have been your first non-Star Wars tale, but you got it just right. It is always amazing to me what you will find when scrolling though other people's favorites. It is my 49th birthday today, and I can't thank you enough for such a wonderful present. You moved me to tears.
DragonCrusader chapter 1 . 3/19
That is awesome, I want to see how Oedipus would react to seeing Hobbes
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 1 . 3/3
Dammit man, you made me cry!
Mickey The Luxray chapter 1 . 2/23
The only thing I could say about this fic is that it is just too short to sate my appetite.
;_; Lovely, lovely! Beautiful fic.
Awesome story chapter 1 . 1/4
This is a good story.
I believe that this actually fits the spirit of Calvin and Hobbes, but puts a new light on Calvin's own life. His transition from child to adult is not just psychological, but I also see this transition as sort of a theological change in him. He's always had a friend in Hobbes and always believed the tiger would always be there for him.
I saw sadness when he went into his room and found only a stuffed tiger. As he aged and got married to Susie, I saw and felt his emptiness that he always knew was there but forgot the reason for the emptiness. And I saw the joy of seeing his friend again after so long.

I give this story a 5/5. It actually brought me close to crying. Bravo, sir. Bravo.
LordOwl chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
AAAHHHH! This is such a heartwarming story! Your progression/build-up is well-written and concise and ends in such an awesome way that I feel like I'm surrounded by kittens!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
What a glorious roller coaster ride of emotion that was. Peaks and troughs of happy and sad, sentimentality and just all things wonderful. You described that moment when you realize that you've become the "grown-up" you told yourself you'd never become, so incredibly well. I loved every beautifully crafted word and thought. You've made me really happy reading this and I thank you for the journey.
Lendary chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Stories like this one are what makes browsing this site worth it.
curiousjason chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Oh, my gosh. This had me sobbing. Absolutely fantastic.
xoAllisonox chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Lovely, dense storytelling that packs an emotional punch. I'm gonna round up Tigee, Ruffruff, and Ted-Ted for a good snuggle and some reminiscing.
Lexi the Raven chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
You know, I'm literally bawling my eyes out right now... This hit me harder than it probably should have. Thank you for writing this...
DreamCatcherGeek chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
3 T.T
That was amazing and beautiful and perfect.
Shri chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Why would you do that to me T.T That was just so.. beautiful and so SO sad. Well done!