Reviews for Tiger Hunt
shishiswordsman chapter 24 . 8/4
This fic has been so thoroughly entertaining that I'm not sure where to begin. Everyone was wonderfully IC and believable, and I adore the way you portrayed their relationships. Usopp and Chopper and Sanji had a lot of scenes, which is a huge plus in my opinion, and the way you wrote the scenes where Zoro regains some memories and questions things flowed smoothly and I just couldn't stop reading. Thank you for this, it was great!
Tiger LilyGirl chapter 24 . 7/16
OMG! I've never wanted to keep reading a story so much! I usually read a story and then come back to it later but this was so good. Beginning, middle and end... I loved all of it
I know you have 768 reviews, but after having spent a riveting few hours on your story, I couldn't leave without thanking you. I recognize great writing when I see it, and this story has it all- beautiful flowing prose, great plot, true to what I imagine all the characters to be. Thank you so much for the best fanfic I've read in months. And also please write for a living, I will buy all your books:)
So awesome!
Kinda wished that there was a scene with those two hostage kids near the end...I think it would have been interesting and cathartic if Zoro ran into them again.

Of course, maybe their sob story affected me more than I'm letting end.

Great story, despite all the breaks in updating!
MorbidRobin chapter 24 . 3/17
Beautifully written.
Anycents chapter 24 . 12/12/2015
I really enjoyed this story. It had lots of interesting action and I liked that each of the characters had an important part to play. You mentioned the OVA with that seahorse in one of your A/N, your story is much better. The characters acted much more like themselves for one thing. Also, I really disliked that in that story, the other strawhats treat Zoro being mentally violated like its some kind of joke, made them all look like jerks.
J Dog chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
I love One Piece more than air. I love the creativity and intensity of the story. I have only read up to here but I can 100% promise that I will continue reading this fabulous story. Thank for sharing your creative talents through story writing, please continue. Much love, J
Ms.McClue chapter 24 . 8/26/2015
This was a good ending. I loved the ultimatum. The seriousness behind it really pulled my heart. I just can't imagine Zoro being able to live his life apart from them and probably neither can he. Great story. It will be filed amongst my favorite favorites.
Ur mom chapter 24 . 6/24/2015
Nice job
Guest chapter 24 . 6/24/2015
Thus concludes perhaps the greatest fanfic I have ever read. (I cried, and I almost never cry)
whispers of the night chapter 24 . 3/14/2015
Thank you for writing this! I really loved how in-character everyone was, and the friendship between all the members of the crew. The dialogue was amazing.
LaforayaWattpad chapter 24 . 2/16/2015
Awwww! I loved it!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
Icyicy00 chapter 17 . 2/3/2015
I'm pretty sure it's Nami-CHAN and Robin-SAN, since Robin's older than Sanji he'd call her SAN