Reviews for Tiger Hunt
Ms.McClue chapter 24 . 8/26
This was a good ending. I loved the ultimatum. The seriousness behind it really pulled my heart. I just can't imagine Zoro being able to live his life apart from them and probably neither can he. Great story. It will be filed amongst my favorite favorites.
Ur mom chapter 24 . 6/24
Nice job
Thus concludes perhaps the greatest fanfic I have ever read. (I cried, and I almost never cry)
whispers of the night chapter 24 . 3/14
Thank you for writing this! I really loved how in-character everyone was, and the friendship between all the members of the crew. The dialogue was amazing.
LaforayaWattpad chapter 24 . 2/16
Awwww! I loved it!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 11 . 2/16
Icyicy00 chapter 17 . 2/3
I'm pretty sure it's Nami-CHAN and Robin-SAN, since Robin's older than Sanji he'd call her SAN
Ashlielle chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
I know this story was finished forever ago, but I just finished reading it. It was great! I absolutely loved this story! *gives you a cookie*

The whole story had me grinning, gasping, frowning, etc... depending on the mood. It was amazing! Awesome! Wonderful! Great job! :)
Nya chapter 24 . 8/1/2014
I think 'no' is my new favorite word. I cried while reading this story. But i dont know if its because it was too much angst, or if the story was so good that i couldnt even blinck, i had to keep reading, and my eyes got irritated from being kept open for too long.
anon chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
Ah this was such a good fic! The fight scenes were really good and you had really plotted well. Also, the characterization was really good, if not perfect. Thanks so much for writing this, it was a joy to read!
Teegra123 chapter 24 . 4/18/2014
A slight mistake...BUT CORRECT!

(Also, loooooooved the story! Favorited!)
Teegra123 chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
Awwwwww-yeah! :D
Even after only reading to chapter 10, I'm suming things up at the blink of an eye! I just hope my hypothesis is correct...
Kay Hau chapter 24 . 2/20/2014
An incredible story from first chapter to last! It was especially impressive how you managed to cycle the POVs through each of the very, VERY different Strawhat crewmemeber. I especially enjoyed Chopper's and Sanji's, though everyone else - Usopp, Nami, Robin, Luffy, Zoro - was also very interesting and well-written! It's also a very interesting study in what Zoro would've been like without Luffy ever entertering his life - and sad to say that it's rather... sad. Very happy with the cute Chopper/Zoro nakamaship ending, and Luffy showing his captain-skills is very, very cool. Overall just loved it, and I'm definitely favoriting this!
EmptySurface chapter 24 . 12/18/2013
...I guess I was just waiting for any of the other crew-members to realize that Zoro might be in pain. I mean, I can't even imagine Luffy's reaction if their roles had been reversed! Luffy wouldn't be able to live with himself, and Sanji wouldn't react well either, I believe.

This story has been very compelling to read; I read through the night, even tough I had every intention of going to bed early... I blame you! :)

Great work.
94Insane chapter 24 . 12/16/2013
Awwwwwwwww. This is soooo amazing. I looved the story.