Reviews for Tiger Hunt
Animazing Narra chapter 24 . 7/10
Holy shit, its the end already? I couldnt stop reading...and I just realized I'm crying and I feel so relieved. Though I feel that Zoro still doesn't feel as easy with the rest of the crew, he would become who he was again eventually...damn that Morgan, though. Hate him with a passion now. Almost as much as Spandam. Everyone hates that sunuvabich, anyway. But I love this story nonetheless, and I'm so glad it ended with Chopper and Luffy of all people, because its those two that have the strongest brotherly bond with the swordsman, other than Sanji if you squint with him.
Zoro's my fav character, and his loyalty is one of his most endearing traits to write about. Thank you and your partner for this reminder of just how loyal Zoro is. Though I would think he'd be even more beat-up about it.
shaya10 chapter 24 . 4/23
Amazing fic! Can't believe how good it was! Every Strawhat was IC and has their spotlight! I was so impressed! Loved the Usopp and Chopper vs Zoro! Usopp was awesome! Brave, strong, resistant and wow when he got pissed hearing about what happen to Zoro! I felt chills *_* I also love the combo Sanji-Usopp-Nami vs Zoro *_* damn I have never seen such a good teamwork in a fic before! That's what you call teamwork! Just loved it so much! Especially when she stole the sword xd I totally feel like this story can fit in the original manga, it has everything One Piece like :D

I also loved the thinking moments : when you describe what each Strawhat think of the situation, their feelings and emotions and how torn they are inside having to face against Zoro! Usopp and Chopper's denial, Nami's determination to stop Zoro and Luffy's fight... my favourite was Sanji's inner fight ! Writing Zoro and Sanji's relationship is so hard cause it is quite the balance between their friendship/rivalry/whatever it relationship is! And in fics, it takes just one word to feel like 'nah Sanji and Zoro wouldn't be like this with each other' but you did an amazing job to keep them themselves ! It was a 100% then! So respect!

I just loved how no matter how pissed Sanji was at Zoro, he still couldn't fight all out against him because it would mean hurting his nakama *_* for me Zoro and Sanji are as strong as each other or Zoro just barely stronger than Sanji, so I don't think it would be that difficult for Sanji to keep up with Zoro's two swords style or even his three sword style. I would reason why Sanji would lose would be because unlike Zoro, he would not go for the killing moves - which he didn't (totally stop himself when he tried, thinking 'I can't do it' : it was so... wow) I also love the way Zoro couldn't forget about Sanji deep down : how it was important for him that Sanji fought all out or how he couldn't ignore him when fighting Luffy as Sanji was being a pain in the ass! I so couldn't stop laughing at that part! It was hilarious! I can totally understand Zoro here : Sanji was really good at being a huge pain in the ass and making a fool of himself (or actually just being himself) just to piss Zoro off xd and when Zoro just threw Luffy away to shout at Sanji to shut up was totally my favourite scene of the whole fic

The epilogue was great - I loved how everyone trusted Zoro so fast (except Chopper) and showed it to him their own way. My favourite is Usopp asking (commanding) Zoro to help him xd
I also loved Sanji's way as well (pissing Zoro off xd) and Nami *_* Nami! I love her so much! Not wanting Zoro to leave the crew and refusing his money (keeping him in her debt means keeping him close to her and the crew :p) and of course the Chopper - Zoro moments *_* so cute! I love the scene where they are both nervous around each other :) it was teary and cute at the same time. Like Chopper thought, it was ridiculous to think of those two being scared/nervous/wary of each other! I love how Chopper helps Zoro in the end. And Luffy's ultimatum was.. wow! I don't have any word for it!

Impressed at how good you wrote Luffy too! The moment he tacked Zoro away from Sanji, the way he helped Sanji up, his anger at seeing so many of his friends badly hurt, the way he gave his Strawhat to Sanji, his all-out-fight against Zoro... it was all amazing! And so Luffy-like! Especially when he shouted at his friends and told them to give Zoro his sword back cause it was their fight xd

Great story in general! Amazed ! I will review the seven deaths soon too! Read both on archive of your own but couldn't review and then you said it was on this website too :)
Upon realization that you had written Pandemonium in the Gintama archive, I had a feeling I was in for a treat. And that feeling was correct. Each chapter is well written, and the crew is spot on. The villain is believable, and the twists were satisfying to read. Especially considering how on the island its constant rain, giving it a very dreary, doom and gloom atmosphere. If I were to give any criticism, it would be that this fic ended. Haha. In all honesty, though, some chapters were hard to read, not in a 'what is even happening anymore' way, more in a 'aaaah get on with it' way. I noticed this is Pandemonium too, and it seems to be something common in the mystery section, even in the works of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. That being said, I truly enjoyed this, beyond that.

You really like rain, don't you
If you weird your blade to protect you can't hold those you protect close, but if you hold them close you cannot protect them
Kudos kudos kudos. An excellent story with perfectly in character strawhats. It truly was an enjoyable read. Thank You.
shishiswordsman chapter 24 . 8/4/2016
This fic has been so thoroughly entertaining that I'm not sure where to begin. Everyone was wonderfully IC and believable, and I adore the way you portrayed their relationships. Usopp and Chopper and Sanji had a lot of scenes, which is a huge plus in my opinion, and the way you wrote the scenes where Zoro regains some memories and questions things flowed smoothly and I just couldn't stop reading. Thank you for this, it was great!
Tiger LilyGirl chapter 24 . 7/16/2016
OMG! I've never wanted to keep reading a story so much! I usually read a story and then come back to it later but this was so good. Beginning, middle and end... I loved all of it
Guest chapter 24 . 6/10/2016
I know you have 768 reviews, but after having spent a riveting few hours on your story, I couldn't leave without thanking you. I recognize great writing when I see it, and this story has it all- beautiful flowing prose, great plot, true to what I imagine all the characters to be. Thank you so much for the best fanfic I've read in months. And also please write for a living, I will buy all your books:)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
So awesome!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/13/2016
Kinda wished that there was a scene with those two hostage kids near the end...I think it would have been interesting and cathartic if Zoro ran into them again.

Of course, maybe their sob story affected me more than I'm letting end.

Great story, despite all the breaks in updating!
MorbidRobin chapter 24 . 3/17/2016
Beautifully written.
Anycents chapter 24 . 12/12/2015
I really enjoyed this story. It had lots of interesting action and I liked that each of the characters had an important part to play. You mentioned the OVA with that seahorse in one of your A/N, your story is much better. The characters acted much more like themselves for one thing. Also, I really disliked that in that story, the other strawhats treat Zoro being mentally violated like its some kind of joke, made them all look like jerks.
J Dog chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
I love One Piece more than air. I love the creativity and intensity of the story. I have only read up to here but I can 100% promise that I will continue reading this fabulous story. Thank for sharing your creative talents through story writing, please continue. Much love, J
Ms.McClue chapter 24 . 8/26/2015
This was a good ending. I loved the ultimatum. The seriousness behind it really pulled my heart. I just can't imagine Zoro being able to live his life apart from them and probably neither can he. Great story. It will be filed amongst my favorite favorites.
Ur mom chapter 24 . 6/24/2015