Reviews for Tiger Hunt
whispers of the night chapter 24 . 3/14
Thank you for writing this! I really loved how in-character everyone was, and the friendship between all the members of the crew. The dialogue was amazing.
LaforayaWattpad chapter 24 . 2/16
Awwww! I loved it!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 11 . 2/16
AXE HAND MORGAN!
Icyicy3 chapter 17 . 2/3
I'm pretty sure it's Nami-CHAN and Robin-SAN, since Robin's older than Sanji he'd call her SAN
Ashlielle chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
I know this story was finished forever ago, but I just finished reading it. It was great! I absolutely loved this story! *gives you a cookie*

The whole story had me grinning, gasping, frowning, etc... depending on the mood. It was amazing! Awesome! Wonderful! Great job! :)
Nya chapter 24 . 8/1/2014
I think 'no' is my new favorite word. I cried while reading this story. But i dont know if its because it was too much angst, or if the story was so good that i couldnt even blinck, i had to keep reading, and my eyes got irritated from being kept open for too long.
anon chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
Ah this was such a good fic! The fight scenes were really good and you had really plotted well. Also, the characterization was really good, if not perfect. Thanks so much for writing this, it was a joy to read!
Teegra123 chapter 24 . 4/18/2014
MY HYPOTHESIS WAS CORRECT!
A slight mistake...BUT CORRECT!

WHOOP! :O
(Also, loooooooved the story! Favorited!)
Teegra123 chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
Awwwwww-yeah! :D
Even after only reading to chapter 10, I'm suming things up at the blink of an eye! I just hope my hypothesis is correct...
Kay Hau chapter 24 . 2/20/2014
An incredible story from first chapter to last! It was especially impressive how you managed to cycle the POVs through each of the very, VERY different Strawhat crewmemeber. I especially enjoyed Chopper's and Sanji's, though everyone else - Usopp, Nami, Robin, Luffy, Zoro - was also very interesting and well-written! It's also a very interesting study in what Zoro would've been like without Luffy ever entertering his life - and sad to say that it's rather... sad. Very happy with the cute Chopper/Zoro nakamaship ending, and Luffy showing his captain-skills is very, very cool. Overall just loved it, and I'm definitely favoriting this!
EmptySurface chapter 24 . 12/18/2013
...I guess I was just waiting for any of the other crew-members to realize that Zoro might be in pain. I mean, I can't even imagine Luffy's reaction if their roles had been reversed! Luffy wouldn't be able to live with himself, and Sanji wouldn't react well either, I believe.

This story has been very compelling to read; I read through the night, even tough I had every intention of going to bed early... I blame you! :)

Great work.
94Insane chapter 24 . 12/16/2013
Awwwwwwwww. This is soooo amazing. I looved the story.
94Insane chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Oooooooh my goood. Zooro is scary . :o. Poor chopper. He is the one who likes zoro the most. He always clung to him whenever hewas scared but now... sniff sniff. I can't imagine how angry luffy would be when he finds out. What happened to robin :(
missjudged chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
I am still crying. That was absolutely beautiful and wonderful. Great job. Amazing.
Raigon chapter 24 . 7/2/2013
Damn, this was worth the read. Though I will say this quite bluntly ...Sanji could take ...Zoro with three swords, but the fact that he didn't want to really kill him ...made it reasonable to me. This is awesome.