Reviews for Perfectly miserable An antiMarySue parody
OH GOD I love you.
9shadowcat9 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
ZOMG that was funny! XD
account no longer in use 11832 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
"She could just imagine the leader, a tall, blonde, lonely male who needed her to warm his heart."

asdfjkl; AWAY, FOUL BEAST. She shall not remove Volkner's faggotry. NOR REPLACE HIM AS THE RESIDENT HO.

...I'm such a fangirl.
LifeofLove chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
It made me giggle,and was well written.
johnnyd2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Anti Mary sue for the win. Seriously, i can understand the amount of Pokemon cliches in this fic. I love how you potshotted everything from shippings to "famous" family members to overpowered teams. It was awesome, period.
SynctrainerLucas chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Evil Mary-Sues.
Overlyinspired chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
*laughing hysterically* This is awesome! I love it!
amytherat chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
This reminds me of a story I wrote one time. I got to the point there nothing was happening the way I wanted it to, so I self-inserted, proclaimed myself Supreme Overlord opf Everything, and ended. It was a stupid humor/parody anyway, so it worked. Well done.
Hikari no Purinsesu chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Heh, I loved it. Die, Mary Sues, die! And I love that "I'm not a self-insertion for nothing" comment. Maybe I should write a fic like this for my website (which isn't up yet but shall be as soon as the story it centers around progresses far enough). Anyway, yeah, that's all I have to say. Live long and prosper!
Jarzard chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
lol, ive been absent for a while, sorry I cant review your other fics but... hey, I gotta give kudo's to a author who can come up with that long of a name.
Akiko Koishii chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Ann: Hacking away her Mary-sue story I have to watch out for my writing...

Ash: It was a stupid story anyways...

Ann: I got 45 reviews for that... clutches her head No...it was a bad story...a bad story...all Mary-sues are bad!

Lance: she's gone mental after realizing her character was becoming a Mary-Sue.

Ann: God...anyway, funny fic!
Minty-Fivestar chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Sounds like it was fun to write! Great job! Very funny! _

Anyone who writes a Mary-Sue like that deserves unending punishment and suspension of their writer's license... that's just so wrong...

Keep up the great work in everything you do! See ya!

-Samantha McPhoenix (aka Pichu*Star)
TheSonicDremel chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
GYAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was funny! MARY SUES SHALL BE AXED!
OceanFlame chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
ditto, and not in the pokemon sense. i agree with facia. there were a couple funny things, but i think the ending just died into stupidity.
Facia chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Um...

"Unlike most NT fics, I actually spell and grammar checked…"

"If you like Mary-Sue, please leaev now."

So...you spellchecked?

And, um, what was the point? You do have one or two funny things (like the bit about everyone loving her so much they tried to rape her) but most of it's not really more than you'd see in a real Mary Sue story. It's not really funny, it's just like a normal bad story pretty much, and even if you know it's bad writing...you still wrote it. And I don't like lumping all NT as Mary Sues. There are some NT/OTs that are Sues, but shouldn't they be bashed because they're Sues, not because they're NT? It's not really fair to bash NT in general because some of them are bad. I'm writing a NT story that I worked hard to make sure wouldn't be a sue, and there are other people who write good ones too.