Reviews for Behind the Moon, Beyond the Rain
madden1010 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Hey, this was a good chapter, and a good plot so far :) You wouldn't be able to tell that you don't write many Harry Potter fanfics. Have you read the Hunger Games, House of Night and Twilight? If you have, could you please make time to read and review my stories please. keep writing :)

Mariah xoxo
shloonktapooxis chapter 6 . 10/10/2004
well done, and no, the italics aren't bothering me at all, i'm perfectly fine with them. Keep going!
sibbo chapter 6 . 10/7/2004
Excellent fic, really original and all, hope you update :)
zephy-mama chapter 6 . 10/6/2004
still an interesting story, Jane. You've kept my interest in this type, even though it isn't my regular style.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 6 . 10/6/2004
This was a very powerful chapter, especially how Harry's struggling to do what he believes/knows he has to do, yet at the same time he's still young, and somehow, the last few lines where Ginny was holding Harry just seemed so sad, adn reminded me so much of season one in Buffy the vampire slayer where she finds out she's going to die when she fights the Master.
Aria DC al Fine chapter 6 . 10/6/2004
Two questions: would this be a HarryGinny? or would Harry die in the end?

Just curious.

Anyway, turning better. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Mrs. RT chapter 6 . 10/5/2004
Wow, great chapter.

I'm dying here. Just who is he planning on killing off? Other than the curiousity of that, I'm loving your story. Very well done. The jumping around tends to be disorienting sometimes, but I manage to keep up with it.

Until you update again. We'll be waiting.

Sincerely,

Michelle W.
Aria DC al Fine chapter 5 . 10/5/2004
This is very good...very possible. Nice piece of angst! All the time when Harry was pushing Ron and Hermione away, a sentence came in my head...[I dont want sidekicks who can't protect themselves, let alone kill others]...dunno, my head is weird. Anyway, update soon please! I want to read more!

[The only way I can defeat the Dark Lord is to become a Dark Lord myself...]

kuroneko89
Professor James Devine chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
I really like it. You're cliff hanger is very well put. But, the italisis of the words makes them slightly more difficult to read.
zephy-mama chapter 5 . 9/27/2004
good chapter. good sequencing between internal and "real" action. i can't wait to see where this goes.
Professional scatterbrain chapter 5 . 9/27/2004
I loved this line for some reason, it just seemed so . . . perfect: "Neither boy came close to liking the other, but somewhere during that night spent in the Forbidden Forest, they'd stumbled upon a mutual respect." Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to the next chp.
shloonktapooxis chapter 5 . 9/26/2004
I'm pretty sure Dumbledore stated at the end of the book somewhere that the Mirror had been moved to a new owner, or was going to be, when he and Harry were both in the room gazing at it. At least that's what i remember.

That was very good, very deep and...full of tension. Can't wait to hear more!
Hikaru Lee 666 chapter 5 . 9/26/2004
like i'v already said, this fic is great!

On the part about the mirror. I'd say it was still in the dungeon where the Philosopher's Stone was. Just a guess tho.

cant w8 4 da upd8

craig
Hikaru Lee 666 chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
this isreally good. i'm goin to read the next 2 chapters when i'v finished my 2nd chapter.

keep up the good work!

craig
Son of twilight chapter 5 . 9/26/2004
please continue i like it , and sorry but i dont know what happen to the mirror oOĆ³