Reviews for The Unexpected Song
MadLizzy chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I found your story listed among MastersofNight's favorites, so I had to hurry over to read it.

You did a great job! This is a remarkably hard-hitting story for such a short one. I will definitely enjoy reading more of your work.

Thank you for posting your story. It was a pleasure to read.

~ml
Priestess Adularia chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
*Staring*

*Not stopping*

*Still staring*

*Hasn't stopped yet*

*Has't stopped staring*

That's a good thing, just so you know.
phantomgirl110 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Wow, that was great! Sad, but good sad...realistic and wonderful. Great job! (And I just clicked your "homepage" link and ended up at your LJ...you are the Madame Butterfly I know! *waves*)
MastersofNight chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Fantastic! You do wonderfully in the medium of the one-shot fic.

Nice touch, the standing ovation. So sad...Thanks to your firends for having you put this back up! In a veritable sea of bad fics (sorry to insult some people, but the majority of them are the same old song-no pun intended) your stories I have read so far stand out as an example of how there are people striving to write entertaing and original fics!
Beyond Destiny chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
They killed Erik? Did they? From what I deciphered, They only caught him.. right? Oh well I always did suck in french.. WEll anyway... Very well written.
Sadazen Out of Order chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Oh, lord... *blink blink* They KILLED Erik? *sad*

Pretty though. _ A nice dramatic piece, and the abrupt ending went well with it. I loved the standing ovation.

Still love your writing. Keep it up!
runtus maximus chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Oh my goodness- they did NOT just kill Erik. (denial) That did not happen.

Well written, nonetheless.
Vaude chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
*laughs* This story synchronized a little too well with Defying Gravity (from Wicked, of course!). The song climaxed and ended at the perfect moments. That doesn't really have anything to do with the story though, does it? Magnificently written E/C. Especially loved the standing ovation. It's just too bad I cant speak a word of french, so deciphering that last line was a real bitch. :P
MmeMarie chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Wow, that was really good. I haven't read a decent fic in a long time, and I have to say that yours truly made my day. You created an original idea, which is hard to do in this fandom, and you strayed away from your typical E/C fic, and made something on your own. Very good indeed. ::gives you a standing ovation::

~MmeMarie
JR chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
I know you're not allowed more than one review per chapter, but I have two browsers so here I am. I just thought I'd say this, because I forgot to before.

This story is unique. You don't find too many things of this kind here. It was a surprise and I'm glad. So have a cookie. Have many, many cookies, because your story is excellent and well-written.
JR chapter 1 . 9/13/2004

*dies*

That's so sad...but good. *Very* good.
naivephantom chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Stading ovation! I'm the luckiest girl and is not even me singing there! ;)Anyway... I believe sho should continue, meaning there's no way the phic could possibly end like this! I sErik were talking about! Now if you'll excuse me *holds panels and begins protest march*
Crescent Fresh chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
You should put more on bunnies. Aside from the lack of rabbits, it's perfectly fine. Beautiful, in fact. Simple. I like it. But I like Daniel Radcliffe better. [Heeheehee]