Reviews for On This Cross
VVivian chapter 25 . 8/31
I really, really hope you come back and finish this story. It's one of my all-time favorites. 3
SaiyaCat chapter 25 . 8/18
Aaawww poor Tom
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 8/17
Epic
amenoshimai1 chapter 3 . 7/14
a few notes about Severus snaps:
1. It is clearly stated that his father was a muggl..
2. His mother was Elin Prince a pureblood who was disowned by her family for falling in love and marrying a muggle.
3. His father's name was Tobias thous the reason why his fall name is Severus T. Shape or Sevrus Tobias snape.
Again I'm not here to flame and I hope you take what I wrote into consideration.
amenoshimai1 chapter 2 . 7/14
small note... If you look at the black family tree you'll see a few thing that you need to take note of:
1. Sirius black's father was named Orion.
2. There is an unwritten rule about the black family which is "all male black family members must be name after a constellation.
3. Black family members will never "do" so to speak any mudblood or blood traitor, so you can't say that Romulus will "do" anything that moves and have an entrance.
Im not here to flame or any thing, Just wanted to note this and ask you to take this into consideration.
is it possible to fall in love with a storyline
PiecingTogetherThoughts chapter 3 . 5/21
I think that your keyboard was on French, because some of your story has weird characters (as in letters) in it
Owlfur chapter 2 . 3/3
I like this very very much. Sorry about all the misspellings n last review and all future reviews. - Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 1 . 3/3
I like the story so far but you have a few mistakes that I will go crazy if I don't point them out.
1.) Tom was not on the Quidditch team.
2) Professor Snape was a half-blood his father was a muggle so his grandfather wouldn't be a wizard at Hogwarts.
3.) Draco's grandfather's name was Abraxas.
4.) Professor Slughorn was the head of Slytherin during Tom's time.
Well there we are I'm all better now. And I must say, I love all the names you have they are very unigue. : )- Owl LeStrange
TerraZeal chapter 25 . 12/25/2015
Pity this hasn't updated. I like it! Of course, I have quite a few unfinished fics that need updated too, so...
Alpha Omega Phobia chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
You need to learn their names
The only two you got right is Tom and Harry
theworldcriestoo chapter 25 . 12/9/2015
I've decided to finally review this story, all for naught, because the last time this story was updated was in 2011. It's been YEARS. Why? What happened? There are so many ways to continue this story, that the fact that the author did not leaves me disappointed, and quite a bit angry. I am FURIOUS. UGH. While this story wasn't the best I've every read, it certainly wasn't horrible. Quite a few things I found unrealistic, but I still didn't mind reading it. I would have hoped that Harry, Draco, and Tom would have ended up together, and for Severus to be with Voldemort, which of course won't happen, but the heart wants what it wants. *sighs* I hope that one day this story will be continued, if only to satisfy my curiosity.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/13/2015
Bet after all these years you think we have forgotten about this story! This is hands down the best Tom/Harry fanfic ever written and the only disappointing thing about it is that its not complete. It's not that I don't mind waiting I just ache for more. I've been coming back to this story once a year since I first read it in 06. I will never forget about this story and I hope you haven't either, because it can be surprising how many people you connect with just a few words.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
And Harry' Grandfather was Charlus Potter
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
By the way Sirius's family are Orion Black Alphard Black Wulgbra Black and Cygnus Black and Snape's father was a muggle named Tobais Snape while his mother was Elieen Prince
1,676 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »