Reviews for Dreams
NO ONE chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Pretty good...
Jimaine chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Okay, it's been eons since I read Animorphs, but this is an adorable interval. I'm especially in love with the phrase: "And then we have our hated enemies, who are slugs. They crawl into people's brains and take over and try to kill us. It kind of sucks." / "It sounds like it might."

They're pretty cute for being two morph-capable humans, a red-tailed hawk, a blue alien, and a dog-robot.
greenjuly chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Nice story, I love me some Marcofic. Marco/Erek: well, why not? A bit OOC for Marco but I can't resist the cute. I loved the dialogue.

By the way, is it actually stated in canon that Marco is Hispanic or is that a fanon thing? I haven't read the books in ages, so I can't remember, and Wikipedia isn't helping me out on this.
corrupted-innocent chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
OH MY GOD! that is absolutely the most hysterical and adorable animorphs fic i have ever read!

the most amazing thing is that i haven't read animorphs since i was, like, ten; it always bothered me that marco didn't have a boyfriend and erek and ax couldn't, sort of. this was before i was exposed to slash, of course. wow. _
colton chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
lame!
Yoru no Kuronue chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Yoru: That was cute. I didn't look at how old this was, so I don't really know if you know which story this is, or...

Kuronue: She's babbling. Sorry.

Yoru: (glare) Anyway, I did honestly like it a lot. I don't review often unless it's really good, and so yeah. Like this much much. Have a nice day!
Gryphon124 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Oh wow! I actually choked on a laugh reading this. Up until today I'd never considered slash when I thought of the Animorphs, but you pull it off very well without going against the characters. Marco seems very pure, I really like the way you wrote him, and Erek, well I just like his all knowing attitude. Definately one to keep.

(and Tobias getting hit with the basketball, I'm still smiling.)
BlackRosesofMidnight chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
*squeals* TOO CUTE! I LOVED IT! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK! ALSO, SINCE YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY A MARCO/EREK FAN YOURSELF, WHY DON'T YOU CHECK OUT MY NEW FIC CALLED HIDDEN EMOTIONS? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.
LilManiac chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
i've read this before!

so sweet... i love it!
Chainlinks chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
There was much giggling and happiness as I read this fic. Thanks! I'll be putting this on my faves list to read whenever I'm less than ecstatic.
tenshi no akui chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Hahaha...plus a bonus ha!

Um...::cough:: anyway...

I like this fic! The pairing is unusual but that's what helps make it good. And, it's funny. Good job. XD
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
i'm still trying to figure out how a robot can kiss marco. wouldn't he taste metal?

oh well, that doesn't change the fact that it's adorable!
LadyIniquity chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Aw. That was nice.
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
lol, Going into my favorites!

It's so cute! I kinda wish you had said it was Marco/Erek first though, but it's okay. I just wasn't sure if they were already dating before that, or if they got together at that moment. What Marco said about dating a dog robot seemed horribly random.

Favorite line - “Enjoy the sun and the game and the dog-robot. And shut up.
hipa chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Good and funny, I liked.

You wrote Marco well, he is just like that! and oh boy, what imagination he has. :)

Pairing was little unusual (atleast to what I have read), but I likeed it.

Good story!