Reviews for Naruto: Twin Dragon Blades
AttitudeDragon chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
wow great story. where did ya get naruto's speach from? cant wait to read 8th chapter!
The Fifth Rider of Armageddon chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
nice
isthisparadise chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
This is a great story I really like it so far please update soon.
Digi fan chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
Great story, its been 13 months since your last update. I hope your not giving up on this fic.
DragoonVBK chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
very nicley done

i like it alot

keep up the good work
eradicating chapter 7 . 12/1/2004
You've got a interesting beginning and plot, but the numerous grammar and spelling mistakes is distracting.
Sage of the shadows chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
hello there I've read your story Naruto: Twin Dragon Blades 6 times and frankly I'm very imprested. The review says chapter 1 but I've read the whole thing. I'm very interested to see what you do for the rest of the story.
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 10/24/2004
grins... definately update again soon
Skuld's Sentaro chapter 7 . 10/24/2004
sorry was at vacation so updated late...; any ways, nice chapter even though it was a bit boring...any ways, keep up the good work and update soon, cant wait till the next chapter V_
Sierra-Falls chapter 7 . 10/22/2004
Ano, cool.

More more more more!
Sierra-Falls chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Eheheh, its a great start, and I'm definitely going on to read more, but I just thought I'd put this comment here, where its most relavent.

Maybe instead of individual houses, the ppl of Hidden valley should live on ranches? j/k. But still, one still thinks of salad dressing goodness when the village name comes up.
zornoid13 chapter 7 . 10/20/2004
Great chapter to a great story

Hope u update it soon
Kyubi-Naruto chapter 7 . 10/19/2004
Hey good story but I have a question

When will Naruto meet up with Ryoko's team? I was half expecting to see them in the chuunin exam but was surprised when nothing was mentioned. anyway update soon
Night-Owl123 chapter 7 . 10/19/2004