Reviews for The Best Day of My Life
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
A great story. Very good.
ka-mia2286 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Man this was great. I loved the emotions coming form Connor.
samantha chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Hey, Im liking the story! youve kept conner's character really well and you picked a really good song for conner to react to !

Keep up the good work I'd like to see a second chapter to see how conner reacts to other things!

See ya around

fractured-fairytales-awards chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
This has been nominated at Fractured Fairytales Awards for the following categories:

Silent Screams

Prince of Qourtoth

Please notify us if you're accepting the nomination.
Bloody Rot chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
*grips heart* oh Connor, dear Connor. The kid destroys me. I really liked this a lot and I really do hope you write that sequel. ) It was beautiful, with the pain and the "i hate you's"...oh man. Just write that sequel. I'll be so happy.
Davy Jones Locker chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Ooh! nice! very good connor writing. I really like the song you chose and how it was incorperated. normally I hate songfics because there's no story. but this was more alike a story with a song in it. what type of music was it? country? be-bop? R&B? that'd be nice to know. and the bit of connor yelling and throwing the radio into the wall was very nice. very potent image. I'd like to see this turn into an AU. my one thing, this early in the season I'm not sure connor'd figured out that was why he was so mad at Angel. but it still works.