Reviews for Mellow
Cindy M 19 chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
The end is very cute, but I am sad for Soun and Yasuo... I love the story, it is very interesting. But the house catches on fire because of a normal accident or a fighting accident...?
the-girl-of-pig-tailed chapter 10 . 3/28/2015
Fantastic, really good, causes the feeling of hatred towards fairly Akane and Ranma , will not going to no end, really great work.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
Wow. Really really amazing fic!
Ness13 chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
Fabulous story, loved the extensive detail and creativity :D
selene chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Aaaaaaaaw everything is all wrong since akane left xc. I like the way you made them sound mature in the girst chapter
Luna Charmcaster chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
kawaii XD I loved it good job. I hope u make more stories like these :3
UniqueNeko chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
This was an amazing story. Bravo to you. :)
SatineGrey chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
I read this a long time ago and yet when I read this again, I was hooked that I had to finished it in one seating until the wee hours of the night. It's a truly great story! I hope you write some more like this.
KaChan84 chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
It took me a long time to finally get to read your story and I'm so glad I did. This was great. Very well written and oh so emotional... I shed a tear or two. Thank you for sharing it with us Ranma-Fans!
Compucles chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Why would Kasumi get the house? Akane is the heir to the dojo, Ranma or no Ranma, and doesn't the house kind of go with the dojo?
PrincessVamp chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
I very much enjoyed this story. I absolutely adore the plot twists and seeing how everyone has grown, and in the different ways that they grieve for Soun Tendo. Yasuo was unexpected but I liked it a lot, and I loved the ending. :)
Hellcat81 chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
really like the title of the fic. the whole story had a mature feeling and it was a great read after having read so many hyper fics. :) made me feel very emotional mostly melancholic. great fic!
linkgold64 chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
P.S.

i agree 2 years is wayyyyyyy to long 6 moths would have been fine no more no less lol
linkgold64 chapter 10 . 6/9/2010
nice very very nice one of the better one ive read in reseant times hope to see more of your work, exelent writing
MazokuRanma chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
This was an excellent story. Considering how difficult it is these days for me to enjoy stories with R&A as the main pairing, I was thrilled to find one that caught my interest.

My only real complaint was with the epilogue. It requires me to suspend a bit more belief than I am capable to believe that Akane would so easily shrug off a 2 year absence after their reunion. 6 months or so I could see, Possibly 1 year, but 2 felt like a bit much.

Other than that, I enjoyed it start to finish. The writing is well done and the spelling, grammar, and punctuation are usually accurate. Excellent story. I'm quite happy to have been fortunate enough to have found it.