Reviews for Bottles Not Spun
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
lol, nice, and delightfully silly. With a touch of fluff for effect. very nice.
TeresaG chapter 7 . 9/24/2004
Hi! I really really liked your fic you are a very good writer! Write more soon!
Pink Tinted Monocle chapter 7 . 9/17/2004
Quirky, but good. I liked it.
person chapter 7 . 9/15/2004
That was pretty good. Whens your next story coming out?
mein-dritte-auge chapter 7 . 9/15/2004
Kind of an abrupt end . . . but it works. It was a great fic. Do have another one up soon, ok? :) Poor Wesley . . . but good for Spike. Those two ought to have some nice 'alone time' together. :)
dude chapter 6 . 9/14/2004
Why did you stop there. Make them bite wesley.
maliek chapter 6 . 9/14/2004
Really like this story Keep it up:)
mein-dritte-auge chapter 6 . 9/14/2004
I think you should write more soon. :) Nice chap.
Kata Malfoy chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
This is a great story, maybe you could add more characters? Update soon!
mein-dritte-auge chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
I think you should update really soon! :) I love it! Absolutely brilliant! More soon, OK?
silvi-hc chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
Im liking this. I cant hardly wait for when they get the memories back, wonder how Angels going to feel first about Spike and their little tete a tete secondly of the fact that he was being hunted down by his friends - rather acquard if you ask me...he heh, update soon please. ::cheers::
Me chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
Its funny. Now make angel and spike snuggle
Wicked R chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
hurry, hurry wanna know what haps next!
mein-dritte-auge chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
If I wasn't braindead I'd give you some ideas, but it's midnight and I'm tired. But I still found the time to read this lovely fic. Just update soon! I don't care what you write!
Liam Kraven chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
Ahh, yes... A story without a plot. A very nice dessert to a day's worth of heavy and angst-ridden stories. Perhaps you could put Spike, er, "Randy" in some type of a dangerous situation and then Ang-Alex'd have to save his precious... A nice twist to the whole "damsel in distress" thing.