Reviews for The Courtship of Lady Tokio
Gwen chapter 10 . 9/30/2004
Ah, you're finally allowing anon. comments. (Refuses to set up an account for no real reason) I have to say that I am absolutely in love with this story. I love Saitou and well written Saitou/Tokio fics are so hard to find. I am so impressed with all of the thought you've put into this and I can't wait to read more. :)
Miyako Yoshikuni chapter 10 . 9/30/2004
I love Saitou x Tokio fics and this is definitely one of my official favourites! You've got me craving more and more of this. Update soon!
Jacob chapter 9 . 9/29/2004
This is a very good fanfic! I personally have not seen many Saito/Tokio fics lately but this one is well written. The plot and historical facts are well integrated into the Rurouni Kenshin world as are the cultural aspects that not many readers know about. I read chapters 1 through 8 in one shot and didn't see any real flaws in the storyline at all. I look forward to seeing the rest of the chapters come into existance.
Night-Owl123 chapter 9 . 9/29/2004
update soon!
atashi-wa-Yume chapter 9 . 9/29/2004
um...more...
miami heat chapter 8 . 9/28/2004
i love saito! and i really like what you have done here. Upload soon!I stayed up all night just to finish this fic. ; )
kakashi-fan chapter 8 . 9/28/2004
ooh.. the tension mounts!

and saitou called her by her 1st name!

thanks for the updates!
yamato nadeshiko chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Hey! I thought there were a lot more Saitou/Tokio fans out there. Or was I wrong? Anyways, loved the story, loved the historical feel, I like that the characters are actually in character, so please keep writing.

And Odagiri Jo is my man of the month! What a gorgeous Saitou! And he's really cool too.
Kira24 chapter 8 . 9/26/2004
Finally, an author that has talent for writing. it's been so long since I've read such a good story I thought my brain would start to melt. You've pretty much got a very accurate Saitou, which is great since he's my fav character around. Your version of Tokio is very interesting, but also seems realistic considering the times and all the social restrictions on women; plus I doubt Saitou would like the traditional happy-go-lucky girls that most guys like.

Hope you keep writing.
shi583 chapter 8 . 9/26/2004
Wonderful story. It is hard isn't it? I mean to see what kind of character Tokio would have.
shi583 chapter 8 . 9/26/2004
Wonderful, it is hard isn't it? Trying to figure out what sort of woman Tokio would be like? Loved your story.
Night-Owl123 chapter 8 . 9/26/2004
update soon!
Miburo Kid chapter 7 . 9/26/2004
I like you! You update really fast! And the story is still concise! Keep it up!
jmj102 chapter 8 . 9/26/2004
...Very good...Something this historical is a welcome change...continue soon :)
Leila Winters chapter 7 . 9/25/2004
One of the things that I like about Saitou is that he doesn't relax very often. He's so stiff and unbudging...I dunno. That should probably annoy me, but it doesn't. It draws me.

Hm. I've never heard that before. The bit about a man who pours his own drinks will not advance in his endeavors. That's really interesting. I like the idea...though, I wouldn't pour my man's drink unless he paid me! Hahaha.

The play between Saitou and Tokio grew a little long, but I liked the way they closed their argument. With Saitou indirectly complementing her on her looks. (Well, SHE didn't take it that way)

I wonder what'll happen next! It seems that the two of them are so far away from romance that it's hopeless, and yet, we know the attraction is there...I don't know what to think! (shakes head)

Anyway, I'll look forward to an update!
631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »