Reviews for The Courtship of Lady Tokio
miami heat chapter 8 . 9/28/2004
i love saito! and i really like what you have done here. Upload soon!I stayed up all night just to finish this fic. ; )
kakashi-fan chapter 8 . 9/28/2004
ooh.. the tension mounts!

and saitou called her by her 1st name!

thanks for the updates!
yamato nadeshiko chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Hey! I thought there were a lot more Saitou/Tokio fans out there. Or was I wrong? Anyways, loved the story, loved the historical feel, I like that the characters are actually in character, so please keep writing.

And Odagiri Jo is my man of the month! What a gorgeous Saitou! And he's really cool too.
Kira24 chapter 8 . 9/26/2004
Finally, an author that has talent for writing. it's been so long since I've read such a good story I thought my brain would start to melt. You've pretty much got a very accurate Saitou, which is great since he's my fav character around. Your version of Tokio is very interesting, but also seems realistic considering the times and all the social restrictions on women; plus I doubt Saitou would like the traditional happy-go-lucky girls that most guys like.

Hope you keep writing.
shi583 chapter 8 . 9/26/2004
Wonderful story. It is hard isn't it? I mean to see what kind of character Tokio would have.
shi583 chapter 8 . 9/26/2004
Wonderful, it is hard isn't it? Trying to figure out what sort of woman Tokio would be like? Loved your story.
Night-Owl123 chapter 8 . 9/26/2004
update soon!
Miburo Kid chapter 7 . 9/26/2004
I like you! You update really fast! And the story is still concise! Keep it up!
jmj102 chapter 8 . 9/26/2004
...Very good...Something this historical is a welcome change...continue soon :)
Leila Winters chapter 7 . 9/25/2004
One of the things that I like about Saitou is that he doesn't relax very often. He's so stiff and unbudging...I dunno. That should probably annoy me, but it doesn't. It draws me.

Hm. I've never heard that before. The bit about a man who pours his own drinks will not advance in his endeavors. That's really interesting. I like the idea...though, I wouldn't pour my man's drink unless he paid me! Hahaha.

The play between Saitou and Tokio grew a little long, but I liked the way they closed their argument. With Saitou indirectly complementing her on her looks. (Well, SHE didn't take it that way)

I wonder what'll happen next! It seems that the two of them are so far away from romance that it's hopeless, and yet, we know the attraction is there...I don't know what to think! (shakes head)

Anyway, I'll look forward to an update!
Leila Winters chapter 6 . 9/25/2004
aww...how cute. Saitou-san is angry at the way class systems work. Then he and his fair Tokio would not be able to meet...hah. Softy. _

Hmm...a bloody chapter. The action was well-done...though, a bit graphic. Ugh. (Can you tell I don't watch horror movies?)

Really, those two are really cute. I gotta read the next chapter, so sorry that this review was so short. I'm simply too anxious. _
Night-Owl123 chapter 7 . 9/25/2004
update soon! i love reading ur story and i can't wait for the next chapter! update ASAP! _
Miburo Kid chapter 6 . 9/25/2004
Ooh! Looks like Saito and Tokio are really interacting more! Your story is great, their views and thoughts of the changes Japan is going through and the growing danger in Kyoto...it all almost sounds like another Shinsengumi taiga drama...except more focused on Saito and Tokio. He still seems a little 'formal' with Tokio though...is he gonna show a little feeling for her soon? By the way, there's a nice website called: 'Shinsengumi War Zone'. It's all about the 'Shinsengumi' drama and a few other things...just thought you might want to know. Update soon!
Jintachi chapter 7 . 9/24/2004
Two chapters in one night, eh? Can't say that I'm not pleased...

Anys, it was wonderful! As I expected! The introduction of Kenshin is a nice touch, too. I avidly await your next update!
songee chapter 6 . 9/24/2004
thanks soo much for updating so fast! *sighs* tokio is so manipulative..but i guess that someone has to keep saitou in check..please update soon!
626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 Next »