Reviews for Ghost in the Machine
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This is beautifully done...at first I was desperately trying to remember the Farscae episode you mentioned and who the boy could be (its been awhile since i watched anything from that series lol), but then when he mentioned Sebaceans and Scarrans I knew. Both 'Jinn' and Obi-Wan were brilliantly done and very believable each of them even though it really is a cosmic joke how close to Vader 'Jinn' is especially in this context and from Obi's point of reference. That bit where Obi thinks that and then 'Jinn's' understanding of why he was taken in just made me laugh.

Had you meant 'Jinn' to sound disappointed when he said ""That is why you took me in," he said. "I should have known."?

Also I think I get the Obi-Wan clenching of fists at the end but i'm not sure. Could you explain what you meant by that part as well please? Is it because he's on his own again, because as much as its true that a teacher can only influence not insure Obi-Wan would like to say/do otherwise or...what?

Aside from that though I have to admit I never expecetd a crossover of this sort to work or even be attempted! But I enjoyed this one immensely. Thanks :)
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
wow. This was just too awesome for words. I both love and hate how obi-wan's words and actions always seem to be taken the wrong way by someone. Scorpius and Obi-wan's interactions were just mindblowing. *shifty eyes* planning on a sequel?
Adeptis chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
very interesting story
SkekDom chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
This is a wonderful story, if a bit short: I think you've captured the personalities of Obi-Wan and Scorpius perfectly. However, wouldn't it be interesting to see what would happen if Scorpius were to return to that sector of the galaxy after the Peacekeeper/Scarran war?
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Bloody brillant.
Mona chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I like this a lot - how you tie it all together seamlessly, monsters and black leather than keeps the body alive but leaves the soul unperturbed by Jedi ethics.
me chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Its very nicely written! Well done!