Reviews for End of the Affair
Avelera chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this story yet. As always, the words strike my heart. You've become the ultimate voice of Londo (in written form) in my mind, which I say as I read the Peter David trilogy and occasionally feel the need to correct some turn of phrase or thought that he puts in Londo's head.

Anything that refers to the final 15 years is heartrending, the last paragraph was heartbreaking, and I can't help but wish he had asked G'kar to stay, and that it could have somehow worked without the Drakh killing him.

A few other disjointed thoughts:

In my head, if he had been unable to stop Cartagia from using pleasure on G'kar any later physical relationship would have been impossible, and I think it might have left more lasting damage on G'kar than any amount of pain did.

I also your take on Centauri culture's polygamy. I felt that the show was sometimes not open enough about the differences alien cultures had from earth, that faithfulness to one wife would have been a strange concept to Londo, and while we never see xenophobia being applied to sexuality, I could not help but wonder if G'kar was "normal" within his own culture in regards to the pursuit of alien women. One can only wonder.
Lami chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Oh god kill me now. Poor Lando. I love them so. They belong together of course, romantically or not, but it;s hard to write that credably. or at least I thought it would be, until I read this story.

Thank you for sharing.

Lami.
Lavender Feline chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I know this is an ancient fic and all, but I just found it, and just wanted to say that I really liked it. Although I get the very strong vibes from these two and like the pairing in theory, I haven't found many good examples of it being executed well in fandom. This is one of those few gems.
Aelora chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Oh, I positively loved this! There truly isn't enough G'Kar/Londo slash out there, and this was done so perfectly. Very tragic, which is obviously the point of both their lives. Bravo!
PrincessDesire chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That was nice. Very rare to see a story told from this perspective, but you do a good job.
Crossbow chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Very well written. The conversation between Londo and Caligula-I-mean-Cartagia was very true to character.
Wanderlustlover chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
this is amazingly well written. Bravo...though i am curios. What RP is the person above me refering to?
Hobsonphile gah forgot password chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Very well, then- your reward, my dear:

Of course, I saw this story in its first incarnation when it blossomed out of our RP. I loved it then, and I still love it now with the canon insertions. By far my favorite segment, though, is the Cartagia interlude. Very creepy and completely plausible.