Reviews for The Power of Trust
Guest 2987 chapter 14 . 2/13
SO yeah. Grat story. IMO, this oen wasnt as good as the TPoF. This is an off note, but I always felt tht Will Du and Yori cud be a good shipping. If you ever read "The Darkness Within," it was like the only fanfiction i read so far that had Will be actually legitimately great person with a back story. No offense, but your appearance of Will du seemed like an over-cunning character. So yeah. CAnt wait to read ur next installment.
Guest2987 chapter 13 . 2/13
Oh, and one other thing. You basically had Kim's thoughts the entire time. You didnt very write stuff based on Ron's POV
Guest2987 chapter 13 . 2/13
Two things I rlly liked

Mystical Whoppie Cushion...PRICELESS! That is great essential Ron-ness

Yori kissing ron- i thought it wud snap him, but psyc! And then Kik just kicks him in the groin. Such natural Kim-ness :P

One thing tho. When the best friend/ lover becomes controlled, and when the victim sees this, he/she always say, "I believe you" or "I know the real you." A bit cliche but nice battle;e scenes
Guest 2987 chapter 12 . 2/13
One question i hope someone can answer...What is a Xerox?
Nemrut chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
It was well written and I enjoyed it and seeing its date, it was well before all those other stories with similar story lines and the best one of its genre I have read so far.

My favorite scene in this is the Kim versus Yori fight. While I am all for Japanese lesbian back-stories, I do enjoy "either you tell me or I will give you hell" scenes a lot more.

Good job, will be checking out part 3
AuthorandArtist1025 chapter 14 . 3/29/2010
Oh. my. god. I love you so much for writing this. This is fantastic. I've spent days reading this story, and the plot twists and original characters you came up with were carried out with precision and regularity. Incredible job.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 14 . 10/17/2008
i think this one is a lot better than the first of this trilogy. adding Yori in there really spiced things up since as you said she had really 'developed'.hehe. Simia was a really well thought out character. really similar to Fukushima from Ron's first visit to Yamanuchi but i so more sexy. anyways, im gonna start on #3 now.
KPRS shipper chapter 14 . 6/27/2008
Aw! That mistltoe scene was the cutest thing ever. I was grinning so hard, I thought for sure it would split my face in two. A happy ending...*sigh*. I love happy endings.
KPRS shipper chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
You really are an amazing writer. I've read this story before a long time ago but never reviewed it. Anyway, when I got to the part where Ron 'deserted' Kim and the mission to go dance with Yori and started kissing her right on the dance floor, I got so mad that I had to stop reading. That's right. I actually had to get up and go get a glass of water and come back and read it. That's amazing! You inspire some powerful emotions in people with your stories.
KPRS shipper chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
I really want to kick Yori's ass right about now. Poor Kim!
Pojko chapter 14 . 4/18/2008
This was another brilliant story. Once I got to chapter 4, it was hard for me to stop reading. It was just so well done and creative, especially because I think you wrote it before the episode "Gorilla Fist" came out. Well done, I'm looking forward to reading the next story in this series.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 14 . 1/16/2008
Good fic is so hard to come by. I'm glad I stumbled on your series. The intrigue was intriguing, the fights were epic, especially towards the end, and the kiss at the end was so sweet _

Also, loved the disclaimers, and had a tear in my eye at 'so long, space cowboy' - mostly because I know where that came from ;
SolarinStudio chapter 8 . 7/7/2007
Well, Yori's sister. That was...unexpected.

I am liking the direction this is taking.
SolarinStudio chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Ron's entrance is classic, and Moniques assertation that God is a hack is even more priceless.

Monique continues to earn many brownie points from me.

Enjoying your work immensely!
TopKat chapter 14 . 4/2/2006
inspirational, tear jerking, beautiful and lovely.

I could spew adjectives all day, but just imagine i did, and let's skip to induvidual acheivments.

I love the plot. It could have been, as you said, the example of a tired old sequel to something brilliant, nowhere near as interesting as the first.

However, it wasn't. I loved Yori, despite her relationship with ron (usually i would resent someone involved as such, but you managed to make me love her), Kim's little dilemma was saddening and, again, inspirational. I could never even attempt at something so meaningful, something I believe could leave an impression, at least a little one, on every reader.

It certainly has on me.

Kudos for the first and smaller 'mini tale' second stories, both were undeniably magnificent. However, so far, this happens to be my favourite.

Definitely skittering off the read the next installment right now -