Reviews for Play Pretend
Nychell21 chapter 1 . 1/15
It's Kute&Sad (to me...i guess)!.
Jamie Tiberia Kirk chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Aw this was so sad but it was good
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aw, I like it! But I feel sorry for Jou since Kaiba never really said if he loved Jou or not. Hmm, I'll just take the pinning down part as Kaiba's way of showing his love. lol
FireKai chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Great story! I liked the way Joey described his feelings for Seto. The dialogue between the two was vey good. The ending could be a bit happier, but it was good anyway.
Iruweenie chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Brilliant, just brilliant. I usually hate reading depressing one-shots of KaiJou but this one drew me in until I was crying at the end ;_; I don't hold that against you though; it was so beautifully written, I just couldn't help myself! Simply amazing work!
Anniebear91 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Would you really be that cold, that controlled?

i love that line. i made it my screan name. i love this sotry. its one of the best i read. theres just something about it...
Angel Kurisutin chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Aw, this one's kind of sad. Poor Joey, I feel bad for him. I think Seto does love him, though. Maybe I'm wrong, but when Joey said he didn't know if Seto loved him, Seto said it was a pity. A pity because he truly does, and Joey can't see it? I don't know, I'm always hopeful. Man, but Seto certainly is harsh in his comebacks, huh? Anyways, I loved the way it was written, and the last three lines really stick in your head!
Thief of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
*sniffles* Love it!
Beloveddorian chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
'It's a kind of smothering fire that freezes me on the spot...'I really like the play on words. Cool story, but doesn't really stand out compared to all your others. Which there are obviously a lot of.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
omg that wuz sad!

Ele-chan
Nekosune chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Love it! Cookies and pocky for you! _
Aki Hotaru chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
AW! SO SAD! CUTENEES! I LOVE IT!
PersianGoodBye122 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
That was cute! I like! I loved the "come-hither" part. That was cute. Keep it up!
setokaibalover25 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005