Reviews for Overlap
sasusakufan2357 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Awwahhh Seto you sly dog! Of course you would be awake kekeke. Awesome story! Though you might wanna put this under complet if it is (:
TaShYrEi chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Wow. I truly loved this. I really like Anzu's musings Seto's personalities.

I, especially, loved the last part. It was sweet.
spiffy chalk chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Wow, this is amazing! I don't usually read Seto/Anzu fics, but i gave this one a chance, and I'm glad I did! Awsome job!
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
that was really good_
Kekewey chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I have one word for this stoy: AW! Do anotehr one-shot soon, please! I love all of the other ones so far, but I think how you portrayed Seto was a bit too happy for his character, but that could just be Anzu's effect on him.
Misura chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
A most enjoyable and engaging read. I especially liked the way you wrote Anzu, her slow awakening and realization of where she was, her musings on Kaiba and Seto and how those two names don't describe the same person at all. And, in the end, that slight glimmer of Seto, not Kaiba, holding her. -
seguha chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
just loved it. very good anzu/seto story. i love that cople. but not all the fics involving them. but your a definate like. can't wait for next update. also can you please check out my story it my first.
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I loved the part when Seto pulled on Anzu when she was meaning to get up and of course, I loved the last part. So sweet... Please write more Seto/Anzu fics. They're a beautiful couple that I could never get tired off. Good luck with your next fics. I'll be rooting for ya! One thing though, so Seto obviously knows why they're in that position. But how come Anzu can't remember? Lol.
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
I really liked how you wrote Tea's musings in this. Great writing I hope to see more from you in the future.
viva rose chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
cool. i've not seen many good seto/tea fics. this one is a keeper.
Tandy chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
*sigh*

So beautiful.

I love your fics!
Arigo chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Very sweet. I do like-very much! Suprising for me for I am often picky-isn't everyone at least once/in a while? I admit I review only those top-notch fics because 1) I don't like flaming. And 2) I won't even bother wasting my time; beacuse whenever i do give a suggestion i often get ignored (expieriences from my past penname) Will there be another version to all this? Wondering-

Ta-ta! (For now. *wink*)