Reviews for The Whisperings of the Ring
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I am pleased to see some more stories focusing on this relationship, as I do think they would have much in common. This one is very good. I liked the characterisation. The pace and style were very nice as well. There are some minor grammatical errors and forgotten quotation marks, but they certainly do not distract from the story and it reads well.
Kelsey Estel the TolkieNarnian chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
This was really good. I liked the Legolas-Boromir interaction. Its rare in the fanfic world. You make a very valid point with the comparison between the two. They are very alike.

good job! well written!
Nikki1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
he he he aww that was cute! he he he i half expected legolas to break out in a chorus of "he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes...he's got, high apple pie in the sky hopes..." sorry couldnt resist he he he anyway i really enjoyed this and i see you have other fics as check them out...till then
the-poette chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
That's pretty cool! Yeah, I agree it's not very often you see a story with Boromir or Legolas being friendly with one another (and not in the "I'm gay & lusty" way...ew!)

Please continue, I'm interested to see how Boromir develops since most people seem to think he's just a walking body in the fellowship with a rain cloud over his head constantly and speaks only to put everyone's ideas to dirt with a smart-ass comment.
Deana chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
LOL I loved Legolas' song lol ;)