Reviews for Finding Truth in a Book
NativeMoon chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
Wow - this is very interesting indeed! Either Aradia is a Muggle thrown into the wizarding world or she is delusional wizard...a murdered husband...green light...falling from the sky. A very jaded Harry Potter. Now I am just aching for her to meet Snape and Lupin. Too bad she didnt fall on Hermione when she fell from the sky...

I have so many questions that neede answering LOL! I hope you will update this story - it has great promise.
Beautiful Green Eyes chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Nope wait, I can get on now! And this is really good to. Your a great writer!
duj chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
Good beginning to your story, well-written. Is this a self-insertion fic?

Sorry to reply to your review here but my emails bounced. Did you mean you want to archive my fics somewhere or just join a discussion group? I'm fine with archiving but I have to fight my kids for computer use so don't have time to join groups.
HP-Scriptor chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Don't mind me, just testing links in reviews
Sierra Nicole chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
You seem to confuse "then" and "than" quite a bit, but that's the only typo I was able to find. You have good technique and your descriptions are just right. Not too much, but not bare bones, either.

The girl-falls-into-(canon world) device is one that's frequently used, but I'm pleased to see you're handling it a little differently than most do. Aradia does not seem to know everything about the strange world she's now in, nor does she have TEH SPESHUL POWERZ seen so often. This is certainly worth continuing. Good luck with it!

~Sierra
ELBL chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
Wow! Very interesting! What will happen? I can't wait until next time!
ELBL chapter 2 . 9/9/2004
Wow! That was a totally cool chapter! i really hope you update soon- i'm enjoying this so much! I love the way she thinks it's a dream!
ELBL chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Hey! Great chapter! this is so good! i kinda thought that since you reviewed mine, i'd return the favour. It's really good! I've never read anything like this before. I think your descrpition is fantastic! And i feel really sorry for Aradia. It's sad! Anyway, well done!

p.s- about my spelling- yeah, i know, i kinda have a stupid spell-check that changes letters and words, and i didnt realise until after i posted it. Stupid computor...
Supergoddess chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
It's great! You described everything so well. I couldn't make it better if I tried. I can't wait for you to update!