Reviews for It Ends
cara chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
well I've read this story a few times and each time the fake out really gets me. God the end is depressing. I love these poetic little one shots. So heartbreakingly satisfying. Good job
JustJulyy chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Another emotional heart tugging one-shot I love it. keep up the good work
StarVix chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I don't like this ending. They should be happy together always. I like Rogue. Don't ever kill Rogue again. You listen to me now, Oui?
Star Burton chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
WHA. Oh well... I geuss that is one of the possible ways it could turn out... nice tragety!
DScript chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
This was truly moving and depressing. I can't even find the heart to say 'dude' at the end of my sentences. I BLAME MARVEL! Curse you, Antarctica! *bursts into tears*
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
ok, i wuzn't really sure how to respond to this. so i read a few reviews that other ppol left. so i guess, that i agree with all of them. it mad u sad, then gave u hope, and then it was likea slap in the face. it kinda makes be hate gambit, but then, i'm happy that he was able to move on. i just wish that rouge could have moved o, and been truely happy. don't they both deserve that?

Ele-chan
ForbiddenScars chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I may have already posted a review of this, I can't remember, but I felt the need, so here it is. I love this. It's so poignant and so true, it's exactly how I wanted it to end, and you've done a brilliant job of breaking my heart in all the right places. Very nice.
missy42 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
OMG, this is so sad...so...just... I wanna cry! Aw :'(

"missy42"
Patchverse-SheCat chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Chill, ishandahalf, darlin'. Not all stories should end happily, honey.

In fact, it's sometimes better when they don't. Case in point, this one.

Angy, this is the best ending line I've read in a fanfiction so far. There are so many ways to go with this, and it's so beautiful. The idea that this revelation turns off her powers, and that her love really was the death of her, was perfect. The entire fic was incredible.
Ludi chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
A heart-felt and heart-rending one-shot, made all the more potent by the fact that such an ending could so easily have been. And, maybe, for some angles, it would have been better if they had cut their losses and ended it in the first place *ducks tomatoes*.

I liked the way you leaded us into this fic. At the beginning, it isn't certain what the backdrop is or what exactly is going on between the two, and then you make us long for them to put their differences aside and get back together. And then, all of a sudden, we have hope, until we are rudely awakened by the fact that their reconciliation was all just fantasy, and that the reality is far less poetic and far more hurtful. Poor Rogue. I feel for her, but at the same time I want to say that it was high time she got on with her own life and saw that there is something beyond Remy. That she clung to him and the hope of his love so hopelessly for all that time shows the level of her tragedy and her loneliness, that she still fantasizes about a reconciliation between them. And yet, the irony is that it is a reconciliation that will never come, because while she dreams of it, he has already moved on - as he should have, and so should she.

Maybe that is the way it could have ended for her. She did a terrible thing to Remy, and couldn't learn to forgive herself. And so, when he rejected her, it made the whole situation 10 times worse, especially when she still tried so desperately to cling onto him when he was no longer there. Maybe death was the only way for her to let go. It is ironic that the only thing that could have given her a new chance at love - the shutting down of her mutant powers - is the thing that ends it all for her anyway.

Tragic and moving, subtle and muted. I loved the mood, understated, but sorrowfully beautiful, especially at the beginning and the very end.

I hope you're okay, dear. I'm thinking of you, and indeed of all those poor people in Beslan. *hugs*

-Ludi x
yvonne chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
that was so tragically beautiful-really a wonderful story despite the sad ending.
Abaiisiia chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Jesus christ banannas, that was so depressing. What is with you lately? have you been dumped or somthing? Oh, god, I'm a bitch. I'm sorry. Today was my first day back to school, so I'm pissed of, and taking my angerness out on you. If you could see me, I'd be hanging my haed in shame. But siriously, think happy thoughts when writing ROMY fanfiction, not uber depressing angsty thoughts. You not making the world a happier place! I'm doing it again. But, despite all of the sadness, it was really good.
T chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
That was so extremely sad. 8o(
Elle chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
This has to be one of the best fanfiction I have ever read. I can't even explain what this made me feel. You are a poet and a writer like I haven't seen before on this website. I am in awe of you. What a perfectly depressing ending. I am astounded.

Keep writing. You've gotten me addicted.

Elle
Michelle2 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
That was a good story. I almost wanted to cry.

I hope Marvel doesn't break Remy and Rogue up. There will be many irate fans if they do.