Reviews for John
NinjaMeap chapter 1 . 3/23
Aw, I love it!
heyyodude chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Loved this! Absolutely fucking brilliant!

Cheers,
heyyo
xfilsoc chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
good fanfic!
HeavenShallBurn chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Wow...
Clayre chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Just wondering as I am a little out of it-

What happens to them?

Could you email me and let me know please :)
gl424 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
The first person narrative was the best choice for the story. I liked it.
aridanon chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
That story was awesome. I have been a true GLHG fan from the beginning. Please keep writing.
BillA1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
I really liked this story. So well done!
GreenOceans chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Dude, you know I love this, and yes, I too miss them, thanks for keepin it alive with fanfic., CN had better wise up soon and get Hawkgirl back (or at least Shayera) and get everyone's (well they should be), favorite couple back together!

Peace out and rock on!
xffan-2000 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Interesting take on HG's opinion of herself. Split between duty and desire. It's something I'd like to see explored (or I'd like to explore) in more fics.

This one is steamy yet depressing, since we know exactly how it will end up.

As always, a good read. I like these little one-shots that keep me happy between the chapters of the "big" stories! Keep writing! :o)
MagicalMe5 chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
WOW! This was such a wonderfully well-written story (as always, of course, AT ). It was so poignant and sweet... and a bit steamy too, lol. I loved it so much! Great job as always, ans THANKS for another surperb John and Shayera fanfic .

Peace, M*Me

P.S. Suggestion: You may want to bump-up the rating from PG-13 to R. It's not really graphic, it just contains a good deal of adult content. I don't know, though... It's probably ok as is, too.
crhblack chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
As always, you write excellent HG and GL fics. I really miss their presence in this new series. I'm a die-hard shipper for those two, so I search far and wide for fics about them. If I have only one complaint against the majority of the fics regarding these two, it seems that they are always jumping in the sack. I understand they are appealing physically, but I think they have a much deeper relationship than just a good roll in the hay.

Anyway, please keep writing. I'm watching your other work to see when GL shows up to reunite with his Shayers.