Reviews for In Aragorn's Safekeeping
RndmPeep chapter 36 . 3/23/2014
This was definitely one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. You kept the story moving while making it unique in many aspects. I look forward to reading more of your works! I love fanfics that place a focus on Aragorn and the relationships he builds with many people, not just with Arwen. Thank you! It's so hard to find such writings that really envelope the characters and their actions while remaining independent works. It was absolutely wonderful!
Over-hill-and-under-hill chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This has been one of my favorites for a long while. The detail, and the love you put into this male it one of a kind. I'm blown away by how well you write all if the characters. I still haven't finished it, but I will someday:) this fic inspired me to write my own. So thanks!
Heatblizzard chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Sorry if I am harsh but I am not going to sugar coat this. You are better off just writing this as an original lord of the rings fic as this has VERY little to do with the 1950s as there is absolutely no culture references like zoot suits or mention of life back then.

Remember back then people who lived thru World War 2 had to face the threats of the cold war.
Talath Amanya chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh. My. Goodness. Absolutely amazing story. I loved it! AWESOME! P.S. I normally don't like LOTR Fanfics where people from Earth get into Middle-Earth, but this story had me absolutely captivated. I literally could not stop reading.
Desertfyre chapter 35 . 5/28/2013
I absolutely adored this story! I have never read about OCs coming to Middle Earth and falling in love with each other that I liked. This is a very unique story and well written! I enjoyed every moment of it! I feel in love with Rebecca and Thomas and their relationship. Wonderful job!
alealea chapter 35 . 5/11/2013
I know it's been 7 years since you last updated this story and I'm not sure if you still read the reviews, but I just wanted to say that I loved reading your story! It is great and funny and warm and totally awesome :) So thank you for sharing that with us!
Ariyah chapter 36 . 9/7/2012
I actually read everything up to "Homecoming - part two" last year, but finally decided to finish this fic today. :-)

So drawing on my memories, I enjoyed this fic very much. I like its structure, its closeness to the book, how Thomas and Rebecca certainly never got in the way, the relationships that were built (most especially with Aragorn), and the niblets of gentle humour scattered throughout this very serious-minded fic. I loved how you really built the father-children relationship between Aragorn and the kids and the general family-ness of the Fellowship and with others they met later. It was all very well written with great attention to detail and intense canon content.
Honestly, the only things I can complain of (and these are based on personal preferences) were the kisses between Thomas and Rebecca, the hinted sexual references, and the one case of very blatant reference. Again, personal preference.
So I repeat my praise of this fic: very well done. :-D

Ariel_of_Narnia
bookbutterfly03 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is the best fanfic I have ever read! You clearly have a gift and I would love it if you posted the other stories you mentioned on your home page.
Glory Bee chapter 35 . 4/24/2012
A beautifully written story. :) I love how your OCs were interwoven with all the canon characters so well they seemed to belong together. :)
Glory Bee chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
I am really liking the fact that the two teens are not familiar with LOTR so do not have to deal with knowing what is going to happen, and it is interesting that they do not know each other. :)
quaff chapter 15 . 12/11/2010
This is a wonderful story. You are very talented. Thanks for writing your stories.
KrnYong chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
so since it would be around '55 in thomas and rebecca's time, is thomas' dad in the vietnam war? hmmmm...
KrnYong chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
lol not that its relevant to the story, but where did Thomas learn geography? the biggest country is not the US, but Russia

loved this chapter
singinginthedrain chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Radbooks, I never really read this whole story but have been going back through old fics to see if I could find anything *new*. Love this story. Your OCs are very realistic and don't intrude on canon at all. Am up to chapter 11. Thanks for a terrific read. I needed it!
Frathworth and Butts chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
For some odd reason I can't help but think of Celeborn as a grumpy old pessimist with Galadriel as some kind of "perker-upper" With a "after long years of life!" to Celeborns "You'll all die..". Hahaha, With the familarity you created with Aragorn and Galadriel and Celeborn, I got this mind-scene of a breakfast in the treetops with a very young Estel and a Celeborn being hushed by Galadriel by the way of lembas bread stuffed into his mouth, hindering him from saying something completely inappropiate and scare the poor child. Hehe, love the story! :D
432 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »