Reviews for In Aragorn's Safekeeping
Desertfyre chapter 35 . 5/28/2013
I absolutely adored this story! I have never read about OCs coming to Middle Earth and falling in love with each other that I liked. This is a very unique story and well written! I enjoyed every moment of it! I feel in love with Rebecca and Thomas and their relationship. Wonderful job!
alealea chapter 35 . 5/11/2013
I know it's been 7 years since you last updated this story and I'm not sure if you still read the reviews, but I just wanted to say that I loved reading your story! It is great and funny and warm and totally awesome :) So thank you for sharing that with us!
Ariyah chapter 36 . 9/7/2012
I actually read everything up to "Homecoming - part two" last year, but finally decided to finish this fic today. :-)

So drawing on my memories, I enjoyed this fic very much. I like its structure, its closeness to the book, how Thomas and Rebecca certainly never got in the way, the relationships that were built (most especially with Aragorn), and the niblets of gentle humour scattered throughout this very serious-minded fic. I loved how you really built the father-children relationship between Aragorn and the kids and the general family-ness of the Fellowship and with others they met later. It was all very well written with great attention to detail and intense canon content.
Honestly, the only things I can complain of (and these are based on personal preferences) were the kisses between Thomas and Rebecca, the hinted sexual references, and the one case of very blatant reference. Again, personal preference.
So I repeat my praise of this fic: very well done. :-D

bookbutterfly03 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is the best fanfic I have ever read! You clearly have a gift and I would love it if you posted the other stories you mentioned on your home page.
Glory Bee chapter 35 . 4/24/2012
A beautifully written story. :) I love how your OCs were interwoven with all the canon characters so well they seemed to belong together. :)
Glory Bee chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
I am really liking the fact that the two teens are not familiar with LOTR so do not have to deal with knowing what is going to happen, and it is interesting that they do not know each other. :)
quaff chapter 15 . 12/11/2010
This is a wonderful story. You are very talented. Thanks for writing your stories.
KrnYong chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
so since it would be around '55 in thomas and rebecca's time, is thomas' dad in the vietnam war? hmmmm...
KrnYong chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
lol not that its relevant to the story, but where did Thomas learn geography? the biggest country is not the US, but Russia

loved this chapter
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Radbooks, I never really read this whole story but have been going back through old fics to see if I could find anything *new*. Love this story. Your OCs are very realistic and don't intrude on canon at all. Am up to chapter 11. Thanks for a terrific read. I needed it!
Frathworth and Butts chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
For some odd reason I can't help but think of Celeborn as a grumpy old pessimist with Galadriel as some kind of "perker-upper" With a "after long years of life!" to Celeborns "You'll all die..". Hahaha, With the familarity you created with Aragorn and Galadriel and Celeborn, I got this mind-scene of a breakfast in the treetops with a very young Estel and a Celeborn being hushed by Galadriel by the way of lembas bread stuffed into his mouth, hindering him from saying something completely inappropiate and scare the poor child. Hehe, love the story! :D
Redone sry cannot log in chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Hi! You know, I'm rereading this absolutely delightful story, and it just occurred to me that, while on Earth buttons may be a relatively recent invention, in Middle Earth buttons were certainly known. For example, as far as I remember, Bilbo lost a good many buttons when he escaped the goblin tunnels after he had found the ring and escaped Gollum.
Sudden Dream chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
I LOVED your story...until you let thomas and rebecca fall in love. EW

they so don't fit together! the only thing they have in common is that they are both from so... EW

not to mention cheesy. its like: oh wait,i need romance, lets have the twoo earthlings fall in love. sigh

as I said, i loved this story, until you made that totaly corny and discusting pairing.

dont think i will read any more, sorry
Lucy Greenhill chapter 36 . 11/29/2009
Hey! I just read the whole story and I totally loved it! I'm on my way to reading the sequel right now and I'll let you know what I think of it when I finish! xoxo
Blood Zephyr chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
-.- Ok, so they're teens. But still...WIMPS.
428 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »