Reviews for In Aragorn's Safekeeping
Redone sry cannot log in chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
Hi! You know, I'm rereading this absolutely delightful story, and it just occurred to me that, while on Earth buttons may be a relatively recent invention, in Middle Earth buttons were certainly known. For example, as far as I remember, Bilbo lost a good many buttons when he escaped the goblin tunnels after he had found the ring and escaped Gollum.
Sudden Dream chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
I LOVED your story...until you let thomas and rebecca fall in love. EW

they so don't fit together! the only thing they have in common is that they are both from so... EW

not to mention cheesy. its like: oh wait,i need romance, lets have the twoo earthlings fall in love. sigh

as I said, i loved this story, until you made that totaly corny and discusting pairing.

dont think i will read any more, sorry
Lucy Greenhill chapter 36 . 11/29/2009
Hey! I just read the whole story and I totally loved it! I'm on my way to reading the sequel right now and I'll let you know what I think of it when I finish! xoxo
Blood Zephyr chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
-.- Ok, so they're teens. But still...WIMPS.
Blood Zephyr chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
-.- I dont know of any 20-ish year old guys who would act so wimpy...
DancerB19 chapter 36 . 7/29/2009
This is one of the best LOTR stories out there i was up all night reading it! it's amazing!

Thank You!
Goeno chapter 36 . 8/2/2008
This was great; I loved it all the way through!
asdfjkl chapter 36 . 7/15/2008
this story rocked! it was amazingly well written, the plot was tight, and the characters were believable (despite the fact that all misunderstandings were quickly dealt with without any arguments...). i almost cried when aragorn called thomas ion-nin. that was the sweetest thing i've ever read. although i enjoyed reading about rebecca and thomas' romance, i prefered reading about their relationship with aragorn which was amazingly well written. this story is why i read fanfiction. thank you! never stop writing.
szepilona10 chapter 36 . 5/15/2008
I don't know how you writers do it, but this story was amazing/sad/beautiful/happy, all at once! It is with out doubt one of my all time favorite fanfictions and my favorite "Fall into Middle-earth" fanfic! That Thomas and Rebecca were so realistic and fit in(that is not really what I want to say) and (I know I already said it, but) you saved Halbarad too, it was awsome! Thank you and God bless!

~Szepilona10~
szepilona10 chapter 22 . 5/13/2008
You let Halbarad live! I could not believe(sp) it! I was thinking that some ork would only be half-dead and would kill him! If he dies in the battle at the Black Gate I will be extremly mad at you!

God bless!

~Szepilona10~
szepilona10 chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
Thomas is geographicly chalanged.
MamboKings chapter 36 . 11/24/2007
I am telling you, I read this story over and over again and I love it so much! How long does it take you to write the chapters, especially the long ones? I cannot imagine writing all that...
MamboKings chapter 27 . 11/18/2007
okay, I just timed myself and it takes me an average of twelve minutes to read each chapter! How crazy is that? Don't worry, I'm not complaining, I love stories that are long especially if they are good. Anyway, on to the next chapter!
Imaginigma chapter 11 . 10/16/2007
Hello!

Finally I had the time to read a bit more. I know I said that I would continue the story, but alas, time is against me. ;)

Anyways, on to the review. I first want to say that I normally do not read *teenagers fall into ME* stories, as you probably know. But you made me so curious about the story that I simply had to give it a try. And I seem to like it! *g*

I especially like the way you move the reader through the whole LOTR story, showing him places and scenes he likes, without making it boring to read. I mean, we all know that Gandalf fell in Moria and that they met the Lord and Lady in Lothlorien, but in this story Thomas and Rebecca give it a new dimension and that makes it very interesting to read. Futhermore, the fact that you do not repeat the books but create your own plotlines along Tolkien's lines is just great! I really like it.

And oh, in this chapter I especially liked the fact that everyone knows who Aragorn really is but Thomas and Rebecca. I am curiuous to see how they react to the revelation that Aragorn is *no mere man*. Haha.

So, I gotta go now and do something productive, like ironing my clothing for tomorrow. *sigh* Real life can be cruel sometimes... :-)

Imaginigma :o)
Aine of Mithlond chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
hello! I've been reading and not reviewing for a while, but i thought it was time to quit lurking and say something. So, here goes... I LOVE Brethil. And your characterization of the other characters is very well done! Rebecca is so cute! I find it interesting that although the circumstances surrounding the appearance of Rebecca and Thomas were rather suspicious, everyone is being very welcoming and accepting of them.
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »