Reviews for In Aragorn's Safekeeping
Miss Quartermain chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
coolness. a nice twist on the lost-in-middle-earth story line.
Noelani618 chapter 35 . 1/21/2007
I absolutely loved this story! I know you finished several months ago but I wanted to tell you its fantastic! Aragorn rocks, especially how you write him!
Rhyselle chapter 35 . 1/17/2007
I found your stories about three days ago and dove into this one. In brief, I have truly enjoyed reading it.

The flow and wording were very well done, I noticed no obvious typos and only a few minor grammar issues within dialogue (which can be excused as very few people actually speak using perfect grammar! *grin*). The POV used was consistent and focused, which made reading the story and being able to stay in the heads of the two visitors very easy for me. The characterization of Aragorn was wonderful. You were consistent throughout in how you presented him and he felt "real" and not a "superhero", if that makes sense.

I thought that your choice of having Rebecca and Thomas come from the 1950s was quite good. They came to Middle Earth before LOTR was published in the United States and it was a great improvement over most other "Tenth (or Eleventh) Walker" stories, in which people who go to Middle Earth and join the quest knew about LOTR. I liked seeing how you kept Rebecca and Thomas' speech patterns appropriate to the 1950s and avoided anachronisms in the things they spoke of when they talked about their contemporary earth.

Your grasp emotions and behaviors, and how people react to trauma and being put in stressful and strange places and activities is exemplary and I admire how you were able to get us inside the protagonists' heads and hearts.

There were so many moments in the tale that touched my heart and made me smile and weep and laugh out loud that I can't delinate them one by one. But I have to mention how very, very much the moments when Thomas and Rebecca, respectively, called Aragorn "father" for the first time just made me tear up and smile. I had to stop reading for a little bit when that happened just so I could enjoy the satisfaction those scenes made me feel.

I am putting this on my favorite's list and I also have recommended it to other LOTR fanfic readers that I know, including my twin sister, dancingkatz, who also writes LOTR fanfic here on FFN. I look forward to your continuation of the story of Thomas and Rebecca in Minas Tirith as part of Aragorn's family, as you are able to add to it. Now I'm going to go read the tale of Aragorn and Halbarad. I fully expect that I will enjoy that as much as I have enjoyed this one.

Well done!
Kryspix chapter 36 . 1/5/2007
wow, i really loved this sotry! not many people are able to write a 'Person falls into middle earth' story with a really plausible excuse to have them join teh felloship, and you came up with a great way to integrate them. well done!
Imaginigma chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Hy! Just wanted to let you know that I re-started on your story. :)

So, when do the twins and Halbarad appear? hihi
Miss chapter 36 . 12/8/2006
I truly loved reading this story! You made a good job! Which I can not say for others AU story's, exept for very few...

What I don't understand is that Thomas fel in love in a short time. I know that this is like 'love at first site' but with a problem like theirs, I think that a person sticks with his feelings and fears first ( a bit selfisch but it's true). I mean nothing really happend between them, they just were for each other.

I will be looking forward the new story!
King Of Wolves chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
I love it
kitza chapter 36 . 10/16/2006
i really liked your story and i'm going to go and read the rest of this chapter (crappy review but i had to submit something so that i can add your story to my favorites):)
iancly chapter 36 . 8/13/2006
A really great story. Not only did I enjoy it but my 12 and 13 year old sons did also. Thanks
lindahoyland chapter 36 . 7/27/2006
It's nice to see Thomas and Rebecca again!
Vynne chapter 36 . 7/26/2006
Oh darn...lol! Well, here I go to read it!

*strolls out to the squeal*
Song in the woods chapter 36 . 7/25/2006
Great to see you and this story again! I like the fact they aren't falling in love for any of the people of ME. Or that they are the ones who changed everything not the orginal 9. Although there are some good ones out there, it just kind of nice to see an original story is all. :)
maw chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
...Oh my god... This is the best Lord Of The Rings fan fic i've ever read... EVER... (note: i read the other chapters, but i'm reviewing on the first one... Why? I have no idea)
Mousewolf chapter 20 . 7/4/2006
Fizzle. This is really good. I'll review better in the morning, but it's midnight here and i just wanted to stick this on my Favorites...
AI chapter 16 . 6/29/2006
You're story is absolutely wonderful. But you made an error in this: Aren’t you going to eat? I have extra.” Anyway, I love this!
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »