Reviews for In Aragorn's Safekeeping
Imaginigma chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Hy! Just wanted to let you know that I re-started on your story. :)

So, when do the twins and Halbarad appear? hihi
Miss chapter 36 . 12/8/2006
I truly loved reading this story! You made a good job! Which I can not say for others AU story's, exept for very few...

What I don't understand is that Thomas fel in love in a short time. I know that this is like 'love at first site' but with a problem like theirs, I think that a person sticks with his feelings and fears first ( a bit selfisch but it's true). I mean nothing really happend between them, they just were for each other.

I will be looking forward the new story!
King Of Wolves chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
I love it
kitza chapter 36 . 10/16/2006
i really liked your story and i'm going to go and read the rest of this chapter (crappy review but i had to submit something so that i can add your story to my favorites):)
iancly chapter 36 . 8/13/2006
A really great story. Not only did I enjoy it but my 12 and 13 year old sons did also. Thanks
lindahoyland chapter 36 . 7/27/2006
It's nice to see Thomas and Rebecca again!
Vynne chapter 36 . 7/26/2006
Oh darn...lol! Well, here I go to read it!

*strolls out to the squeal*
Song in the woods chapter 36 . 7/25/2006
Great to see you and this story again! I like the fact they aren't falling in love for any of the people of ME. Or that they are the ones who changed everything not the orginal 9. Although there are some good ones out there, it just kind of nice to see an original story is all. :)
maw chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
...Oh my god... This is the best Lord Of The Rings fan fic i've ever read... EVER... (note: i read the other chapters, but i'm reviewing on the first one... Why? I have no idea)
Mousewolf chapter 20 . 7/4/2006
Fizzle. This is really good. I'll review better in the morning, but it's midnight here and i just wanted to stick this on my Favorites...
AI chapter 16 . 6/29/2006
You're story is absolutely wonderful. But you made an error in this: Aren’t you going to eat? I have extra.” Anyway, I love this!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 5 . 2/23/2006
WOW! great job on your story so far...i'm really enjoying it...i know i've only read 5 chapters, but you have wounderful taltent...keep up the great work!

Your fellow reader and author,

-FFAMasquerade2005
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
sounds really good so far, my questions though is why from the 1950's (was it? i dont' remember)lol i loved this quote

“From the sky!” laughed Gimli.

“You cannot be serious!” said Boromir.

“How exciting!” Pippin cried.

LMAO...i was dying from laughter...keep up the good work and when i have the time i will review again :)

Your fellow reader and author,

-FFAMasquerade2005
Ashti chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
*snerkles* "How could that be my fault? I have used that trail for centuries and there have never been orcs there. I take you with me once and orcs show up. I think taking you with me was the problem, mellon."

You know? He may be on to something there.. But, hey, at least it makes for interesting stories. :) I'm not sure the friendship is a deviation from canon, but then, I'm not what one might call an expert on the matter _;; In any case, it's something I've never minded myself, so yay for people who write/mention it :)
Ashti chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Hey hey! After reading the first chapter of Brothers at Heart, I thought I'd see what else you had written as I most certainly enjoyed that chapter. So then I found this one :D

Not sure what to think of this yet, as I've only read the first chapter, but the usage of English is good, there's no glaring grammatical mistakes that I can see, and, hee at Pip :)

Now, off to read some more. I'll probably drop a review here or there while I'm going through it _
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »