Reviews for Take the 'H' Train
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
"A sharp whistle blew two tracks over, startling Hedwig in her cage, and she voiced her dislike with an indignant squawk, sending baleful looks to her owner, Harry Potter. "I'm sorry, girl," he said, trying to sound soothing" - Poor Hedwig.
"Come one, Granger," - "Come on, Granger,".
"Sod off!" came Hermione's obviously distressed voice into their compartment, interrupting them. "Don't you dare touch me Malfoy, or you'll be the one begging for mercy." Ron and Harry glanced at each other for a split-second and bolted for the door. "Come one, Granger," said Malfoy cockily. "Even for a Mudblood, you've got to be good for a shag." As they came up behind Hermione, Harry could see Ron's face go red and knew that it would only take one more smart remark from the Slytherin boy for the situation to get ugly. Crabbe and Goyle were flanking their leader, having grown impossibly taller and broader, but apparently dimmer as they were still doggedly following Malfoy around. "Well," Malfoy drawled with a smirk. "Potty and the Weasel. I bet one of you'd know, wouldn't you?" Ron lunged forward, but Harry and Hermione kept him back for the moment. "Wouldn't you like to know," said Harry with sudden understanding. "Tired of doing it with your mates and want to know what a real woman is like?" Hermione sucked in her breath and Ron faltered in his attempt to pummel the no longer smirking boy in front of them." - Touché, Harry.
"It's just that you're pretty cute when you've got a thousand thoughts whinging their way through your head." - "winging their way".
"Harry?" she asked uncertainly. "What is it?" "Do you...do you think Voldemort will go after my parents?" Her sudden change in demeanour had caught him off guard and he didn't quite know how to respond. "I don't know..." he said hesitantly. "Did someone tell you they'd been targeted or something?" "No," she said, shaking her head slowly. "But I have these nightmares sometimes... And my parents are always being killed or tortured by Lucius Malfoy or that horrible Lestrange woman." "I didn't know you had nightmares." It was bad enough that Harry had to endure visions of Sirius falling through the veil over and over again, or to see Cedric being murdered, his eyes lifeless and cold... Now his best friend was being haunted by what might happen to her family." -Reading those paragraphs made me feel apprehensive on Hermione's behalf too.
"This time, Harry let Hermione take the lead and things went much more smoothly. As they continued to explore each other, Harry's understanding of girls changed. Hermione had always been his friend, had always been there for him, but as he kissed her and tasted the sweetness in her mouth, he realized that there was so much more to girls than curves, giggles, and perfume. He realized that when it came to this particular girl, she was much more than a simple friend." - AW!
I wonder what the blank expression on Remus' face is about.
"The title comes from a good friend who's wit knows no bounds and helped me to avoid nasty puddles (wink)." - "whose wit".
Sheaman chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
So...what was the point of the carriage? Dumbledore's escape carriage? It was supposed to be their refuge if they were attacked? Rather pointless if they weren't told about it...sorry, that's not making much sense to me at the moment.

Otherwise, pretty nice story.
Black Durion chapter 1 . 1/3/2010

fluffy but not cheesy.

perfect.

:D
TheJesusMobile chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Whoa, your fan fiction is absolutely brilliant and I adore it very much. It's one of the few Harry/Hermione stories that's actually plausible, and also totally original. Nice job.
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Absolutely fabulous. Just wonderful. Loved it to pieces.

Alex
Bribles chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
HERMIONE AND HARRY FOREV ER! YOure' a brillient writter and i cna't wiat to read mroe by you!

BL
SlayerWitchGilmoreGirls chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I love this story please update.
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
liked it a bunch, job well done!

cheeseballs and grapes
lettuceInuYashaPokeYugiSIT chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
good
Rottenkittenstastelikebras chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I love the story so far. Nice plot and everything, I hope you continue real soon! H&HR FOR EVER!
Usha88 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
That was extreamly cute. I thought Dumbledore set that thing specially for them. I bet he knew that they would sit in the back, and they would notice it. Go Dumbledore. Nice job thO! That was an awesome title and an awesome fic. :D
arnaldus chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Very well written. The rogue carriage was a bit strained as an excuse but that's okay. You should consider to write a longer piece.