Reviews for Special' People
Nashiil chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
I should be deeply offended by the character bashing, but I'm laughing too hard right now!
anon chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
hahaha...although i hav nothing against any of the characters,

i really enjoyed reading this fic!

your insults were really clever and funny!

haha

go the special people!
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
Ooh, that was soo great! _ And you dedicated it to ME? -is seriously touched...possibly in the head- lol. Anyway, I really loved this story, and I'm sad to see it end, but alas, that is the fate of all good things.
Vina Vinushka chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
"Lord of the Dress"! Lol, this is just too funny! Keep up the good work, because this is really amusing!

Ooh, and how about Shelinda? She annoyed me so much, with her pathetic "Help me, I'm so lame" attitude. You could write about her meeting with Seymour in Guadosalam or something.
GiGgLyGaL chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
wow...this is an unusual story. very funny story...which is a nice contrast to all of these dark stories that I've been reading lately. well...as for other people, Seymour could bash Isaaru (he annoys me so much in X-2) or any of his younger brothers. or dona and bartello. or even tromell. who else...the blitz teams...yenke and biran...the maesters of yevon (who are all dead except for one I think...)...ah...I can't think of anymore. but wait...it says it's finished...whatever. i'd wish you updated it, but whatever floats your boat...

GG
The Obsidian Angel chapter 4 . 6/29/2005
Do seymours views on himself lol
Anonymous Review of Flan-kind chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
Yeah, aeons would be good to bash...

Like how in mythology Shiva was male. That could bring up some interesting issues.

Yojimbo's good for making fun of, too. In one of my games, his name was 'Stingy.'

The magus sisters could be the Three Stooges or something like that.
Someone chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Is this story finished?
Hika chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
Bash the Luca Goers and their steroid use. (It never says they use 'em but everyone knows they do.)
Rage Aomori chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
Ow, goes the head.

Heh. Auron IS an Unsent. And the alcohol thingie... well... that's Auron for you.

Don't forget Jecht's little incident with the shoopuf (hee). Attacking such an adorable creature...

...

My mind hurts. And burns, too.

May I suggest blasting Yojimbo? I mean, c'mon! Ya give up yer life to help the summoners, then make them pay only-Yevon-knows-how-much Gil? What if you're broke, and he's the only Aeon left standing? No help there... *sniff*
Fate no Ito chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
just bash the aeons! because i think you already bashed the more important people of the game! you can bash Clasko, Lucil, Elma...um...Isaaru! Dona! Barthello! AEONS!
ObsessedWithTape chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
BASH EM GOOD!
Kandie-Spirit-Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
LoL! this is pretty funny!
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
Don't you dare end the fic here! *bursts out laughing* This is one of the funniest things in this fandom, and this chapter was great! I may love all FFX charas (well, except maybe for Auron), but the way you keep bashing them... it's just hilarious. *rolls on the floor*

[I'm seriously wondering whether I should break my own rules and add this to my C2 ]
AntiMusicMan chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
HAHAHA!

Aeons... for goodness sakes do Aeons... o, and Clasko/Lucil/Elma... what's up with them?

This is SO funny, I'm adding it to my favorites!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »