Reviews for Telling Time
SanzoGirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
good job!
Oatmeal Blouse chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Miss Allison, I do believe this is my favorite out of the drabbles you have posted here. The verisimilitude was fantastic, and gave the reader a glimpse into just how frazzled and confused and lost the characters really were. Brava! BRAVA!
Haley chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I really love this fic, the rambling style and continued includence of the time made this interesting.
mangymongrel chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Lovely. Especially the disjointed-ness of it all.
queerlyspeaking chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Great repitition. Another one like this would be great. And I love the use of no punctuation, too.
kerplank chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
HAHAHA! so going into my C2
TC chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
that story was great! i loved how it was written. i think starting every paragraph with what time it was was clever and i hope youve written more becuase i definetly want to read some! cheers
your prongy chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
omg liek. this is SO HOTT!1

PLZ WRITE MORE, K?/ liek... i read it 498509427 times. and i NEED MORE. wahahaha. okay, anyway. thanks for writing this story ((HAHA- FOR. ME.)) and liek. whoa.
silver-sunn101 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
What a great fic! I'm adding that to my favorite stories list! The time telling thing was priceless and added a nice theme to the story. You're writing is humorous, in character, and captures the voice of the charactures brilliantly. I loved it! There are too many good lines in here to quote, otherwise I would post one. Awesome, awesome job!

:~*~:silver-sunn101:~*~:
B.Daylight chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
*gasp* I don't know why this has so few reviews, because it was absolutely purfect~ *_* I haven't found many D/R fics that are so in character or so butterfly-causing or so funneh X3~ please, write more of that *_* please? *offers cookie*
Tigerlilly2063 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
What a nice story! I'm always delighted to see some good D/R-stuff.

The time telling makes the story run somehow. But I like it 'cause it's transferes their frustration and the tension very well.

Love it!
visuallyincoherent chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Interesting. i think That's all I have to say. I was quite amused by the line "before McGonagall notices and glares them all into detention." That was great.
viu chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
The story is good. I hope to see more your storys coming
Its Not Wrong chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
aw...i just love ron and draco! i liked your writing style, with the telling time thing...cute! um...great fic!

XOXO ~I Heart DM 11~ _-
chimerical chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Draco and Ron are very stupid. But always very, very funny.

Loved the voice in this story! Kodos!