Reviews for The Face In The Mirror
aurlie chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
excellent ending still i'll miss reading this story i wish there were other chapters
aurlie chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
where is part 2? i absolutely want to read it :p
IAmTheBoss chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
Short, but sweet. I liked this story. Keep writing, and I'll keep reading.
Valhara chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
Don't worry about the shortness! It doesn't matter when your story was so good! You did an excellent job on writing Cassie's feelings about the whole dying thing...and that part with Cross! . I've always loved that couple!

Anyway, write more and keep up the good work. This section may be small now, but with authors like you around, it'll eventually grow!
AlexDham chapter 3 . 3/4/2005
I loved this story! Im totally Cassie/Mr. Cross shipper. And, you made Mr. Cross so gentleman and romantic with Cassie.

You should write more She Spies fics.
arieleric chapter 3 . 11/4/2004
OMG! Wow! I can't believe that there's FINALLY She Spies fanfics now. Well, congratulations on getting the people to listen to your emails and thanks for writing this fanfic. I really enjoyed it and I hope that there's many more She Spies fics from you in the future :-D
Evil Genius Girl chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
aww, I love this story so far. please update soon (and yes, I think i'm becoming a total shipper)

Evil Genius Girl
Kid chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
How can this tory be complete? PLease please make one more chpater, just one. PLEAS? ;_;
DryMartini chapter 3 . 9/21/2004
Oh I loved this story! You are going to continue your other one right? You should write more She Spies stories, you're a good writer!
olehobome chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
well i guess i gotta ask you because right now your the only she spies writer, but you pretty please write a cross/cassie fic and a duncan/dd fic, that would be the best, i know that is probably where the show is slightly head but its just not getting there fast enough. i love she spies but i wish it was on more then once a week.
Teen Chef chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
You are a really great writer! She Spies is one of my favorite shows, and both your stories are great! Looking forward to updates in both of them.:)
Proffy chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
I loved it. Finnaly a She Spies fanfic. Please continue!
Beach chick chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
That was a interesting chapter. I think that Cassie is keeping something from them. I would love to see how this turns out. Yay! First She-spies fanfic. It's about
LittleMe chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
YAY! there's a She Spies category! with fics! This is a great fic! keep it up, and post more stories please :D
Roonie chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Great start! You've really stayed true to the type of diologue we'd see on the show and that's not always easy to do. Well done! You've also opened up a whole can of angst with Cassie's grief...it will be interesting to see where this goes. Can't wait to see more! KEEP GOING!