Reviews for Saturday Night
Aurelie.m chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
I would also like a sequel to this story, or a new one as i really enjoy reading you! I like both endings and think they complete each other well
aurlie chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
ouah this is great, but doesn't seem like the complete end... any next chapter planned? :p
Agent Angelstorm chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
Great story, macisgate! But for crying out loud! What happens next? Don't leave us all hanging! I beg you!
kateish chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
good it up
chaos dragon chapter 5 . 10/1/2004
yay! always love seeing other cassie/cross shippers!
Beach chick chapter 5 . 10/1/2004
Now that was a great ending! I liked the connection you made with that party that Cassie and Cross went too. I just noticed something. Cassie starts with a C and so does Cross. Imagine that... sorry just some randomness to throw your way.
Evil Genius Girl chapter 5 . 10/1/2004
I really liked this ending better than the original one, but have you thought about writing a sequel to this story? It's really good.

DryMartini chapter 5 . 10/1/2004
Ok, now I'm happy :)

I liked that ending! It fitted in :P

This was much better :D
Beach chick chapter 4 . 9/30/2004
That was really good. Wish you could right more. What about what Cross told Shane?
Kid chapter 4 . 9/27/2004
This is so great. I love the hotdog costume and the peom, so funny. You are great, would you mind checking out my story, Follow the Dove by Starcaoe. I don't sign wiht my pename because I was using Kid before I registered and it kinda stuck. Oh, and check my profile even though its out of date.
Teen Chef chapter 4 . 9/27/2004
That was really really good.:D I hope you do some more She Spies in the future.:) I really enjoyed both of your stories. This one especially.:D
Evil Genius Girl chapter 4 . 9/27/2004
aww. not quite the ending i was expecting, but pretty cool anyway.

Evil Genius Girl chapter 3 . 9/27/2004
"They're for Cassie" (ooh, shipperness?) glad u updated, and I hope there's more soon.

DryMartini chapter 4 . 9/27/2004
But, But? but what happened to the rings?

You can't end it like this! I loved this story!

I know! You can write a sequel! Right? please
DryMartini chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
Ok, I just have to tell you, this chapter made me so happy it's going to last for a week! I completely loved it! The rings are for Cassie... so good :D I eagerly await the next chapter :)