Reviews for Things Change
Eylia Riddle chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Really great story!
scarredprincess chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
that was good, i loved it,

love

Scarred Princess
voldyismyfather chapter 6 . 3/2/2010
oo love it x
Dramionelvr chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
this is such a good story i cannot believe that you only have 29 reviews! while it is short it toys with your emotions because we want them to end up together but you have hermione denying that she likes him! i really enjoyed reading it.

-Dramionelvr
hotemopunkchickoreo chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
one word

amazing

Mind : oi that was more than one word lier

me : shut up you on my last nerve

mind : you have nerve ?

me : gr good story
xoRetributionox chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
Aw, this was so cute! It's not a pairing I get to read often, but I really do like the Draco/Hermione pairing. I'd really like to read some HBP compliant ones-they'd be very interesting-so if you know of any, you'll have to let me know. Anyway, this was really cute, and I wish I could've been Lizzie and Ally-I wasn't the most popular either (I just graduated). Lovely story, and I really liked how you gave one chapter showing their time at Hogwarts. Anyway, off to read the updates to 'Not Supposed To Happen', and maybe some of your others :).
amorreal chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
omg, i totally loved this story

it absolutely rocked

draco was a rockstar, cute and befitting if you ask me

i like the whole cousin thing

kudos on finishing a great story

Chow!

amorreal
love ko potter chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
OMG I like!

i really do!

thanks a lot for sharing!

keep it up!

:D
TheMagicalWho chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
This was an awesome story, but the ending was sort of abrupt. I still loved it!
xoKaSsIeox chapter 6 . 4/11/2005
I thought it was amazingly cute! it was so sweet! i love your style.

xoxox

Kassie
KayeRyoko chapter 6 . 4/6/2005
Dear Aeternus Aenigma,

Awesome story. Really cute too!

Sincerely,

*!~Kaye Ryoko~!*
MiSs HoBo099 chapter 6 . 4/5/2005
2nd stry ov urz ive read...still damn good work
Krissy Muffinhead chapter 6 . 3/20/2005
I hate that song by Hoobastank, but picturing Draco singing it.. m.. brought whole new meaning! Good fic, I liked how you introduced new characters -Lizzie and Ally- and made it seem natural, as well as not introducing too many new char. at once. Me like!
Gothhottie chapter 6 . 3/12/2005
I love this story! It's so sweet! I just read the whole thing and I'm alomst crying! I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2005
thats was so f**king good, i can't believe you only have 18 reviews, you deserve tons more. it was one of my fav hermione/draco fics ever! i loved it! good work!