Reviews for Unrequited Love
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I love it! It is the best story I have ever read! Please tell me there is still more! Please keep writing I cant wait until the baby is born!
Sakura Trees chapter 47 . 9/12/2013
I freakin love this story. I could not stop reading! Please make sure you email me the lemons. I just emailed you today.
I hope you do update soon because I would love to know what happens.

Update update update
Poorvu chapter 35 . 6/10/2013
Aaaww I love your story I haven't read all of it yet but I will:)
I just have to get through my finals;)

I just love storys with so much fluff in it I giggled numerous times to myself reading through some chapters!
Keep up the good work
lovethesymmetry chapter 47 . 4/16/2013
AHHHHHHHH I LOVE THIS STORY! I've stayed up till 2:00 am just to read the chapters! and I've been reading this fanfic nonstop... I know you haven't updated for a while but I would love more chapters!
Yeahbuddy chapter 34 . 1/21/2012
Been readin this fic and I must admit you have done an AMAZAHHHING job. I have been so interested in reading it that the only reason I haven't written a review for each chapter is the simple fact I wanted to find out what happened in the next one!:) anyways they r great I shall send u an email in regards to the lemon because I wish to read that before I go on to the next chapter:) well thank you for this awesome fic I shall enjoy finishing it off:D
hollywoodhorror777 chapter 41 . 12/29/2011
I absolutely love this story, if i remember right (since i've been up all night reading all these chapters) You said you were a beginner and this was a few years ago however it is excellent!

I also emailed the email on your account about the lemon(s), so hopefully you get that and can get back to me.

I hope you start writing again! I really love it.
Innocent.But.Deadly.Cookie chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Hi again! I know that this story was finished along time ago but I just started reading it lol

but I will still give you reviews cause this story is really good :3

Haha that's a really good payback for what he did to her all those years ago! Fall for her and she hates him lol

oh ra! My bday is on the 3rd of October! Lol
Innocent.But.Deadly.Cookie chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Hi! I've just started reading this fic and I already like it!

Haha I kinda feel that marik would act like that if he was engaged...especially at that age!

I really want to hit him upside the head for how he acted!

Great fic! _
Psycho-Bunny1309 chapter 47 . 7/20/2011
a shame you haven't updated in...a long time, but i just love your story, though I do know about writer's block-it's a pain in the butt, huh? I hope you pick this up sometime and finish it. _
Kuraki-chan chapter 47 . 4/13/2011
Uhhh...uhhh..You need to update. And quickly. I spent foreverness reading this because I love it and you end me there? No! Update this story soon! Please? :3
Kaiser's Apprentice chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
Wow! this story is awesome! You should continue writing for it!
Saiyuo12 chapter 47 . 12/26/2010
great story. its a shame that someone stole your story and changed it thinking you wouldn't find out. I hope the person fills guilty for what they done to you.
InTheDarkestHowers chapter 47 . 3/24/2010
your story is so awsome. im trying to get one of mine up but im kind of nurvace cus i dont think its good. Would you be willing to read it befor i put it up?
Archermusician chapter 34 . 8/23/2009
Hi. I don't know if you are still responding to messages or not, but I found you fic the other day and just got to this chapter. I really like how you have worked the plot line so far. Also, if you still had the lemon, if you could send it to me.

Thanks,

Archermusician
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 47 . 6/8/2009
Oh boy Namu's coming. I hope you update this if you can find the heart to. It really is a great story. I really like it. And the nerve of that plagarist irks me beyond reason. I hope you update soon.

Very sincerely yours,