Reviews for The Healer's Gambit
Susan W chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
Excellent! Here is a familiar subject for even today's times, the decision to go to war. Faramir has the right of it and the King agrees with Fara's response to war talk. (There is only one other really good fic that has Faramir fighting battle fatique. This is so realistic with his now waking dreams and the nightmares he has when he does get a little bit of sleep).

I love the camaraderie and quick lighthearted banter between Aragorn and Legolas. I can see Aragorn, who was hesitant about taking the kingship, relying quiet heavily on Faramir. Ah, and now the waking dream of battle will finally wake Aragorn up to his Steward's problems (and the man's abilities with the sword when in a tight spot).
Susan W chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Great start! Sounds like this is going to be a good read. On to the next chapter.
AM chapter 7 . 9/8/2004
This was wonderful. Thank you!

There were an overwhelming number of beautiful lines - way too many to quote - which were much appreciated.
lindahoyland chapter 7 . 9/8/2004
This was a wonderful story which I've added to my favourites.I love the way you depict Faramir and how he has to learn to see Aragorn as a friend and also the lovely way you show Aragorn as so caring.

I also thought the council scene and Aragorn's speech on the folly of war were you for a great read.I can just imagine Faramircould suffer like this.
merrymagic chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Wow...This is really good! I'm surprised no one else has discovered it yet. I'll have to read the rest at a later date; I have other things to do now. Keep up the good work!
20 | « Prev Page 1 2