Reviews for Little Pixie
SinisterSweetheart chapter 37 . 11/20/2005
Yes that was excellent! Great story and you should consider maybe even making a sequel or something! OKay well great story and now I have to check your other ones. When I have time from school.
AngelicProtection chapter 37 . 11/19/2005
i can see a really cute one shot of their life together to make myself satisfied...*HINTHINT* lol good job hun and its alway sad to end you first story T.T o well lol you learn alot while writing your first story and it was good you had a lil issues with using too many pronouns during the battle sequence. good job tho!
robyn chapter 37 . 11/19/2005
Aww.. go the story! it's really good! ) hehehe
Heaven and Earth chapter 37 . 11/17/2005
I am sad too that this story is over...BUT, I LOVED it!

Heaven and Earth
Shippo-kun347 chapter 37 . 11/17/2005
That was Kagome's mom? OMG that was a pretty good twist to add to the ending.
Kylria chapter 37 . 11/16/2005
good last chapter. yah. kag's mom is alive.
Aero Tendo chapter 37 . 11/16/2005
What a good finish to your story!

As usual, you still manage to pull a quick twist to surprise everyone! You had everyone thinking the mother was gone when she was really just in hiding!

Still, I am curious as to how Kagome won the battle when that other one had such a tough shield? Ah, who cares! She won!

You're almost done with You're Real too? Wow!

Well, keep up your awesome writing and I'll keep writing too! :)
CelticLadyLynn236 chapter 36 . 11/15/2005
Update this! Update this, its almost the end of the year and you have yet to update this.
dark ninja 282 chapter 25 . 11/11/2005
rgh your not evil your just a wanabee. I'm a demon DEMONS ARE THE TRUE EVIL.
dark ninja 282 chapter 24 . 11/11/2005
your not eviler than me I am a half demon. bye
dark ninja 282 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
hi this is jeffrey again. you know that I am a Kung fu Tai chi martail artist right I have said it before in your other storys but this is what I look like hair color: dark blond with a little white in it, almost long as Miroku's. eye color: greenish, tan, brown, a little yellow I think. hight: 5/5 age: 14 birthday: Aug 12th 1991. I will join track soon we! Sory about that I'm not crazy I just uh have issuse no I like to express my self you have a proplem with that rgh [my eyes are turning red] I'm a demon to remember. [ but my eyes relly didnt turn red but I am a demon] bye
snakeyes232 chapter 36 . 9/20/2005
.I ORDER YOU. :
AngelicProtection chapter 36 . 8/26/2005
hey hun! great chapter! the 'fight fight fight' thing seemed childish but w/e lol and theres not much description on the pixies of the council hmm other than that great chapter! keep updating!
SinisterSweetheart chapter 36 . 8/24/2005
Bad cliffy Bad Cliffy! SIT! *slam* Good Boy!
Joanna chapter 36 . 8/24/2005
Hurry up and update PLEASE!And by the way you ARE AN EVIL EVIL AUTHOR!I MEAN ALL THOSE THINGS YOU WROTE! I MEAN EESH! IWON'T BE SURPISED IF THAT DAMN BITCH KIKYO SHOWED UP! YOU BETTER NOT PUT HER IN THIS STORY OR ELSE!

okay? well bye! Oh way PLEASE update soon, PLEASE!

ttyl byee