Reviews for Explosive Love
karagrace chapter 23 . 9/19/2009
Just an awesome story, so heartbreaking yet beautiful. The way you showed the repercussions of the explosion and how they were affected was very moving.

Off to read more of your stories, you have an amazing talent!
Springleigh chapter 23 . 5/12/2007
She smiled and bent to pick up her case. A hand reached under hers first and grabbed the case instead. She looked up to find Grissom looking at her with no smile of amusement, only clear openness and unguarded emotion. He leaned forward and placed a quick kiss on her lips before a small smile formed. Sara returned it, knowing that things from the past, even recently, had changed and turned into goodness and hope. Both of which she thought was lost to her.

“Love?” She murmured.

“Uh huh.” His eyes twinkled.

“Love?” She repeated, her voice turned teasing.

He smiled. “Oodles of it.”

This was my favorite part! This is one of the best Fan fictions i have ever read. Very sad. Im a GSR fan, and im usually against Grillows, but this had both and i loved this story.
Eaglesei chapter 23 . 8/8/2005
"Love for you, that is so deep, you are a part of my heart and my soul"

Great story, beginning to end... I felt for them all along, great job!
jtbwriter chapter 23 . 8/8/2005
Finally!

That was a weeper-after all the dancing around and

guilt and memories-that was great!

Thanks for a wonderful ride-looking forward to your

next story!
jtbwriter chapter 22 . 7/5/2005
That's good-thanks for continuing!

I'm glad that Sara and Gris are finally talking-and that Gris is ready to move on-and once Sara does-go the next step with her!

What I like is that Gris has been so caring and gentle-but finally gave into to his own feelings. Now Sara knows it's not pity...!

Good story-thanks! Now what?:)
Eaglesei chapter 21 . 6/27/2005
Oh my .. Sara? This is really good! I can't wait for more!
jtbwriter chapter 21 . 6/24/2005
Oh, oh-this is a goodie!

I love that Gris is trying to move forward with Sara

and I fear what Sophia is doing-I bet she's spreading

more then discontent!

Good update-thanks!

Now what?:)
palephoenix chapter 12 . 4/9/2005
Didn’t his mother ever teach him never to touch things that were icky! Who was she kidding? He’s an Entomologist. He loves icky things.

This is a great bit... Really awesome fic... :)
brainfear chapter 19 . 3/22/2005
Nice! More please!
Saskiamq chapter 19 . 3/21/2005
This is the first time i have read your story. This is fantastic i mean Cath and Gil never but hey the base of this story is very good. What the hell is wrong with Sophia umm aperentely very piss off and Sara . Hope Gil can cope and realy figure out his felling it look like he fills giulty for loving SARA BECASUE OF CATH. Hope he will notice his first intrest was Sara and he just picked Cath because it was closer to his age and it was just as jaded. Hope to see more very soon.
Tanguay18 chapter 19 . 3/21/2005
Wow, it's been a while since I've seen an update to this story. The wait is always worth it though because this is an excellent story. I'm glad to see that it's still tbc. I really do enjoy reading this story. I'm pretty sure it's one of the first CSI stories I ever started to read.
Eaglesei chapter 19 . 3/21/2005
God, I am loving this chapter. I love how they are starting over, and it is so different. Finally they can be casual enough to rebuild.

Thanks for the fast update.. love more soon! hahah
jbr12476 chapter 19 . 3/20/2005
Happy happy joy joy! 2 updates in the span of days! Now that's what I like to see! Another great chapter. I'm really curious to see how this turns out and how there conversation goes, because I noticed that they completely ignored it.

Brilliant story, can't wait to read more.
brainfear chapter 18 . 3/20/2005
Great chapter! More please!
jbr12476 chapter 18 . 3/19/2005
YES! An update! I am really in love with this story and have been patiently (yeah right) been waiting to see where you're going to be going with this. Another great chapter. Can't wait to have them get everything out in the open. I'm sure it will be explosive. Hopefully they can both move past their guilt and get it together.