Reviews for The Vanity
hello;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
ChimamareNoTsuki chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY!
BrownMnM chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
Pirates have always intrigued me when reading. Why did you stop writing for seven years.

Please Update!
jessica1998 chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
i love your story, pleas update soon
nighttheraven chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
FINISH!
TheAnonymus chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
this story is flippin' amazing !
Kimmiko T chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Great story! Please update really soon! Please!

Ja'ne!
SweetAyu chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
Four years! without being updated *_*

I really hope you will one day have time to give this story a happy and deserving ending. It is rare to find sessh/rin stories about pirates. And your plot is so good!
Poseidon's Law chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
This is really good! Write more or i'll have to kill you *stare* ...well I won't but still. This is great. UPDATE!
dark eyed demon girl chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
love it love fluffy storys and love pirates storys
coolperson chapter 7 . 12/15/2006
plz update really really soon
cassandra chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
update soon great story
Serenearts chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
Please update soon! This is a very original idea, well at least for Inu Yasha fanfiction. I have read a few for SM & GW fanfiction but never for this anime!
IYGU chapter 7 . 3/18/2006
Two years, madamee crypt. Two years... And still no update? Please, do not quit on this woderful story. Although there are minor typos, thiss story was well done and... XD ok, I'm done trying to be mature! Comon, please don't quit! This is original and is quite like actual pirates, so update as soon as possible. I give you my thanks!
teenageD.A chapter 7 . 3/17/2006
UPDATE PWEZ! PWEZ! SES AND RIN 4EVER! I wan sess rin fluff, all there was, was 2 simple quick kisses. I WANT HAPPILY EVER AFTER LOVY STUFF! IM SO HYPER...*WARNING! Don't disobey a hyper girl's orderor ull be annoyed 2 death, so now ur warned* UPDDATTE! PWEZ! o and read MY stories!