Reviews for The Curse is Broken?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
please make akito and tohru pair i want them to be the pair romance
Sylphie3000 chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
if...it's.. pg13...then why did you rate it m?
there was nothing racy or steamy, although it was fairly adorable.
but no, seriously. why rated m?
BlackPanther chapter 18 . 6/21/2011
This was an awesome story! I loved it! :-) it def helped keep me busy (it's summer :-D) but...

Is the sequel gonna be out? Did you decide not to? When I finished the story and a/n I thought kool! There's a sequel! I went and looked at your profile, looking for the sequel... Just to find no sequel... I'm gonna have to say I was kind of disapointed to not find one... You got me pretty excited there... I hate it when people do that... But this isn't the first time so I guess I have to go story hunting again... I hate story hunting...

BlackPanther

P.S. Is it me or are really good writers not doing sequels just to piss us off? ;-) jkjk but seriously

P.S.S. (( sorry... )) I have to apologize for not having an account... You can't reply back... I'm on my iPhone right now and it's late... I can't go and do that stuff right this second :/ anyway... Like I said, great story! Seems really realistic and I enjoyed the pairings! I'll admit, at first I was a little ify on uo
Ivory Pearl chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story.
Cesare the somnambulist chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
i love shigurxmii but akitoxuo? naw.. i'm more akitoxhana.. uo with kureno though.
ZillasChan chapter 18 . 5/30/2008
i have the need to tell you that akito is a girl. good story though.

i like cookies!
thee-dark-enchantress chapter 18 . 2/26/2007
ah!this was so trust kyo(mineminemine!)to say something silly.i love my lovely kyo(mineminemine!),HANDS OFF!hee hee!anywho,i really did love had actually got me really thinking about the curse because this fits currently rereading the story and been reading this at the same time and it's amazing how true this could actually!i wouldn't be suprised if it turned out to be very close to this!woo woo!go your amazing thinking brain and it's output of hee!well done!

Willow

x
sumayra chapter 14 . 2/11/2007
loved it why isn't the seconde one posted anymore?
A chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I loved it

but Yuki And Hana?

has up to book # 22

Yeah!

: P
dongwoooppa chapter 18 . 10/26/2006
sempaiko-san! You do have a nack for writing!

To quote the '90's,"That was stupid, yo"

It took me a day to read this.
The Quiet Listener chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
This is very creative and interesting! _
rogue monk chapter 11 . 8/22/2006
This was such agreat story. It's one of my faves but um you know how you said you can't think of a kaiba/tea scenario here is one. Kaiba is sent to prison for murder but breaks out and kidnaps tea his one true love taking one of his jets to an uncharted island in the middle of the Pacific where they live together in a grass hut.
Lush Lavish chapter 18 . 8/17/2006
OMG that was so great! i know you wote it 2 years ago- ha- but im reviewing anways! i LOVED IT! i love how you did the while reincarnation pheonix thing! i love it all! especialy when hana said “What the hell indeed.”, that made my alugh SOO hard! i love it! youre the bestest! hehe. i think this may be my absoulute favorite story!

thanks so much for writing it!
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 18 . 5/21/2006
wow . . . I LOVE that story! It was romantic but not too rude ya know? I really loved Yuki and Hana (they were my favorite in this one) I really don't like storys where Yuki and Kyo are fighting over Tohru or one of them is heart broken or whatever. So t6his story is practically perfect! NOW, ONTO THE SEQUAL! _
what is going to happen chapter 18 . 4/17/2006
you have to continue so what happens suspense is killing me