Reviews for The Path to One's Heart and the Journey There
SesshoumaruKougaNarakuFanGirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Is there going to be more? If not, than it is already good.
otfreakingp chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
That didn't take THAT long to read.

AWW! That is so sweet! very kawaii! (that is how you spell it, right?) *shrugs* I LOVED IT SO VERY MUCH! :) I can't wait until you post the second half of this story, I can't wait to see what happens! Sesshomaru/Kagome stories are my favorites, so I am adding this to my favorites list! YAY! Are they going to be mates? I hope so! LOVED IT!

UPDATE SOON, PLEASE! *Puppy dog eyes*

Aangsair
Blackest of Angels chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Tight!I love it so you gonnah write more or what?Please e-mail me and tell and arigato.
Mistress Koishii chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
That was really sweet. It totally made my day. I just finished all my homework and found this. Thanks.

Your Faithful Reader/Reviewer

Mistress Koishii
Twiliblossom chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
This is a great story and its very well written, its just to bad that its only going to have two chaps.
queenanneus chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Such a beautiful story! I love how you developed your story. You made your story flow in such a way that was nautural. Keep up the good work that you are doing!
mysticalwings chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
very sweet. i think the story was just so cute. and i like the way you had it from only kagome's pov. sometimes going into sesshou's psyque makes stuff overly complicated. again great one shot
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
kyo: I would just like to say that you have made her cry her heart out. *looks at tessa* She found the song and she was listening to it as she read this then I read it with the music too *shakes head* I swear women are over dramatic

tessa: *sniffles* oh shut up kyo..THat was awesome. i liked it very much. is it really a one shot or will you add something more? I liked the way you ended it and that *bows* was so sweet.. *wipes tears*

kyo: anyways... thanks too you i have a sobbing ningen on my hands that i have to deal with

tessa: *grabs pan and hits kyo* good for nothing neko

kyo:
Yura of The Hair too lazy to login chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I loved this ficcie! It was very catchful! I couldn't stop reading it! I really love the writing style you use and the plot is brilliant! Althought I have seen a fics like this one, I diffently think you have orginal plot with twists!

anyway, gotta go!

ja ne!

Yura of The Hair
Lady Akina chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
How cute! You need to add the next xhapter soon! Please hurry and update!

-Baby K