Reviews for If Only I Had Told You
Kilangirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This was GREAT! Loved it!
Ashlygal chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Aw, man!

This was VERY good! *faves*
ArkiannaRaven chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
That was awesome! Poor Wakka... Damn Yuna... She's cool and all, but she killed poor Wakka's feelings...

Anyway... Great story!

Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Very sad indeed...plz make em happy with a happy fic ok?:)
holydarknessrising chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I'm not sure if I've reviewed this before, but even if I have, I still LOVE it! It's super super sweet and fun to read, again and again and again!
Kandy-Sugar chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Why do you have a thing for gayness between the coolest characters?
Slash Fanatic chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Yay! I did a search for Wakka/Tidus stories and you're the first one I found. That's the only pairing I love to write. :3

Good oneshot you have here. I think you kept Wakka in character for the most part. I don't think you made him mellow-dramatic at the end. If he was surpressing his true feelings inside this whole time, I see it as plausible for him to lose control and do what he did. It was sad. T_T I still liked it though. I hope you write more of this pairing in the future since there's a lack of Wakka/Tidus stories out there. You're on my Author Alert list now. ;)
The Jack of Spades chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
An interesting and touching short piece. It got a little melodramatic at the end, but it was quite well-written. Props in particular to your identifying Lulu as a sisterly figure to Wakka - I never bought the idea of a Lulu/Wakka romance. It's too far-fetched.

Because we don't see much of this pairing up here, it would be nice if you wrote more on it.
re-Jecht-ed chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
heey, nice -yet sad- little piece of shounen-ai!