Reviews for Shoot The Moon
unicornshoes chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I loved this. It perfect and described Craig and Emma's relationship to a T. You should write more Craig/Emma fics
xcrazibabii69x chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Ahh! I love Craig/Emma, but like the Toby and Kendra fics...they all suck. A lot. You should write a Craig/Emma story because you can actually write shit (unlike half the people on this website)
caramelswirl11 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Shesbeenlying chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
wow. I just came across this story in my fuzzy state, and you have it down. Perfectly. This story could be about anybody and at the same time just them. You have to have written this from some kind of personal experince cause it's 100 percent real. I know im talkling crazy but this is effing brillant. I love you! I am starstruck. Wanna pass that dutch?
HFA chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I loved this! It's really insightful, and such a bittersweet ending. You know this really didn't have to be a one shot... *raises eyebrows*
Dark Spell chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Great Emma/Craig story, the history fit really well. Awesome job.
Sabrina chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I love this story. I am actually a huge Sean and Emma fan, but I kinda like the idea Craig and Emma. I also love the way you write. Keep it up!
StorytellerD chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Very good, descriptive story! You know I'm a big Emma fan, and you did a great job of writing from her point of view.
love-fool chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
I hate you for writing something brilliant and Emmaish and all I ever do is make her clinically insane and GOOD GOD. HATE FOR YOU, love for this story. Love love love. Excuse me while I attempt to pick up the pieces that were once part of my self worth. ciao.
KT the Shimmer Skank chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Effing. Beautiful. You totally sucked me in with your introductory paragraphs. Delicious imagery all around. It was just so effing clean, not a single word too many or too few. Excellent rhythm. Love the resolution, it's so Cremma. Just, like, way to completely nail it.