Reviews for Shards of the Eclipse
Music-chan loves anime chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Cute! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I really love your writting, with other stories that I read it's a bit.. Dull and lifeless. But your writting blows air into your descriptions, sending life like pictures of the descripted characters into my mind. I really hope you write more. You are truly one of the rare great writters out there.
TheYoungin chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Rather enjoying this fic :) keep up the good work and update soon please
Rhianna Park chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
I know it's been a couple years since you've updated this story, but it's really good! I love Blue and Hige's relationship too! If you ever have time, you should update this!
QueenPlatypus chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I WANT MORE! GIMME MOORREE!
QueenPlatypus chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
WOOOOH! More! More! More! ~chants~
QueenPlatypus chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Ohmigod I love it! I wish I could write this good! Jeez, I really do, I suck _"

~favourite and Story alerts~
PHYSCHOCHIC3 chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
OMG! PLEASE UPDATE! AND SOON! PLEASE?
ResonanceofTheBeauty chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
love the stor,plz update it soon...
Sable chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
Awesome! Complete it, work on it, PLEASE! It's the best fanfic I've ever read!
Sable-sama chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
Ah! *fangirl scream* Sorry, I'm new here, but the only reason I joined is because of the awesome-sauce BluexHige stuff you write...

It's a bit slow coming out to us readers, but please hurry up, because I love Blue's changed, sassy new AU attitute.

I love it. It's fast-paced, energetic and almost true. Darn, I wish it was true...5 stars!
flying-grayson-girl chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
It wouldn't hurt to update, you know.
Deaf Silver chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
What's with the recent onslaught of though-long-dead story updates? (Not that I'm complaining.)

Damn, you made me squeal when I realized that chapter three had been uploaded.

Excellent writing and a very nice blend of plot, Wolf's Rain elements and your own style. Even if this chapter was filler.

Can't wait to see more!
fklasdfj chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
wow four years... anyway i like this keep it up (i would like to see a update)
JadeWolf chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Okay, please update. Out of all the Hige/Blue ones tis one is acturally good! And it was last updated in 2004. So please, can you find the time and update, it would mean alot!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »