Reviews for Never Trust a Table Dancer
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I'm in love with this concept. Thinking of Lane and Jess living together is utterly amusing, and Luke was great... Awesome little ficlet!
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
hehehehehehehehehe! love this! please keep writing, i wanna c jessand rory get back 2gether!
Amy chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
nice talking to u again, arent i great, any ways i like this its a really great idea and i know it has been a while since you last wrote but maybe u could continue
xh4z3L3y3sx chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
LOVE IT! What is this? Literati? Lane and Jess? LANE AND JESS? That's kind of a freaky thought... okay, enough with the spaz moment. *sighs* back to adoring you're story... I ADORE YOU'RE STORY! How can this possibly be on hold? It looks REALLY interesting. Just... make it a Literati. A Lane and Jess would be way too creepy.
rainwater tears chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Leigh.

I love you Leigh.

I'm in a re-reading kind of mood.

And...I really miss this story.

Luff you!
GilmoreDanes4 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Really good! Take it off hold!
Miguel chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Update damn it. This is interesting.
barbara chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
its been 3 months since you've updated this fic. are you dropping it? please dont- its so good!
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
update!
Alliegirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Very funny. I liked it.
Gilmore chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
I never read this story :O! I was just checking all the stories you wrote and I saw this one and I never read it! Well, I really like it, hope you'll update asap!
Legs chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Wish you'd continue this one. It made me giggle in my head (which is big, ya know). I loved Lane's sentence all strung together. And Jess' reaction. Heh. So if you're ever bored (ha, yeah right) add to this one. I wanna see what happens when they live together...

Legs
KT chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
FUn!
Mel.K chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
again, i say you should update your older stuff, it really is good writing!
ILoveJess chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Oh what fun! I'm a closet Pen Lender. I'm actually a closet any pairing with Jess in it (excluding whatever the name of Jess/Paris is), but a Pen Lender has the most promising closet-fan-ship. I loved that part of TMT.

Anyhoo, just had to tell you that I heart you muchly. And that this story rocks. And that I love it. And that I would really really like to see more *hands you a cupcake with Milo on it* So would he. I know it.