Reviews for When the World Stands Still
Kahlanmausi chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
Soooooo great! I would LOVE a sequel to this! Please! Just wonderful! *-*

All the best :)
Aka-Baka Hoshi 02 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Yes, please! A sequel would be wonderful! This story is completely enthralling and wonderful! Keep up the good work!
Sophia-Ann Raven chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
this one I absolutely adore please writ a sequel.
Escaping Yesterday chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
I know it's been years after this was published XD

Well done on a great story. I really enjoyed this fic!
Kaya7 chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
I cant belive you got so little feedback on this... That was a bloody beatiful story. OC, of course but beautiful. It made me cry. And now I feel even more fucked up ... God, I wish to feel love that strong;)
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Oh, I liked this! It was especially fun when Severus was giving Harry the gift. I loved how none of them were sure what was ging on in their heads. I also really liked hearing about Harry's memories of the oc. and legil. lessons. I hope you do a second story in this series, but if not, good job anyway!
Aya chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
One of the best stories I ever read!

Won't you continue it?

I realize that this story last updated in 04,

but really, I would so love a sequel.

Come on, pretty please with cherry on top?
CosmicEssence chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
There was something almost adorably cute about this...especially that ending scene..just grin-tastic.

Yeah final battle wouldnt have worked here though i gather that when you said harry had left his wand behind in chap4? you were still aiming for that event then?

Anyway, IS there a sequel? i think there should be lol

Thanks a bunch, lovely interation and great fic!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 5 . 11/13/2008
I loved this story, especially the ending. A simple Gryffindor hug was the perfect order of the day! I sure hope you wrote a sequel.
betherny chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
MORE! MORE! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! Damn. This was really good. I LOVE Harry gets Snape for a parent stories!
NonymousMay chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
i would like a sequel!

- o n,

w e n
Shiva'sGirl chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
omg i loved it! bloody loved it! OH MAN! I would love a sequel and im sure others would too!
CrackerjacknPez chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
1: Wow, that is SUCH IC writing! That is truly awesome, how you managed to take the authentic personalities of the characters and turn the situation into something VERY mushy. Truly inspired, I tell ya… *whistles appreciatively* I love “severitus” fics!

2: LOLL Aw, such sappy writing! *sighs happily and contentedly* I love it.

3: I love it! What a plan. He’s such a Slytherinish Gryffindor! _ Good Luck, mate!

4: NO! Snape, don’t go! *protests concernedly*

5: Such Gryffindorish protectiveness! And the text, so official, so… well, awesome! VERY cool.

*a few tears escape* That.. *sniff* was… *sniff* *choke* god! Sure, a sequel would be great!

Thanks! An AWESOME fic. When I read the title, and the summary, I was a LITTLE leery, thinking I wouldn’t like it, but I tried it b/c it was in the ‘severitus’ category… boy am I glad I decided to give it a try! I loved it! VERY IC, making the ‘severitus’ circumstances possible, and even better, plausible! Hehehe, well, except for the sobs coming from 2 males we haven’t seen much sobbing come from, of course.. _
applesollie chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
I enjoyed it. If there is a sequel I'm sure I'll like that too.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »