Reviews for Remembering Red
Cass chapter 22 . 6/24/2015
Please please please please please please please write about their time at Hogwarts PLEASE
MrsJeck chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
This is too much can't believe after all the years of suffering, Ginny and Harry are still SUFFERING until now...
Guest chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
This is a very interesting story
Stephanie O chapter 22 . 7/13/2012
Beautiful family moment at the end! This was a wonderful story, and I'm so glad I finally read it! :)
Stephanie O chapter 21 . 7/13/2012
Lovely wedding ceremony! Also, I thought you had Remus' speech spot-on, and I really enjoyed the leadup to their wedding night! :D Wonderful chapter! :)
Stephanie O chapter 19 . 7/13/2012
I'm hoping Harry will be looking into "Ginny's" mind and notice that she's an impostor... I can't believe he'd let things go all the way through the wedding and marry the wrong girl!
Stephanie O chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
Yippeee! That was a lovely scene where Harry was remembering all the reasons he loves Ginny, and I loved the way Harry explained the newspaper pictures to her. Beautiful moment! :)
Stephanie O chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
Yay! Colin got his!
Stephanie O chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
I'm glad Harry was able to magic himself out of Bella's place...I'd hate to think what she might have done to/with him in the meantime!
Stephanie O chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
Loved the gift idea for Rose...very cool, and pretty telling that Harry picked out a toy Snitch! Also am so glad that Remus is still in the picture, and that Ginny shared Sirius' journal with Harry so he could regain at least one memory! I hope that's just the first of many!
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
There's Colin...still living in his delusional dream world! Sure wish I could say good riddance to him as well as Anna!
Stephanie O chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Boy, Anna was sure in her bitchiest finest, wasn't she? At least Ginny apologized afterwards. I have to say good riddance to Anna...can't say I'll miss her after that little scene.
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
How frustrating for Harry not remembering his loved ones! I really hope his reunion with Ginny will trigger something positive!
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
I'm glad that events worked out so Harry found the Leaky Cauldron, was recognized by his "nieces", and ended up at St. Mungo's during Hermione's shift! Also, thank goodness that Molly, Arthur, and Dumbledore took the word of three year olds seriously! Things are definitely looking "up" now! I wonder how they stalled Anna all this time?
MrsM-7 chapter 22 . 2/6/2012
Just finish reading and it was awesome! Loved both stories your writting is great :D