Reviews for The Rise of the Dragon Lords
deramo29 chapter 25 . 1/4/2008
I absolutely loved this story! I can't wait for another. Any idea when that would be?
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
well done. continue please.
conlan0414863 chapter 25 . 11/27/2007
will you make a sequal?
Olaf74 chapter 11 . 11/4/2007
harry.is.a.brave.fool chapter 25 . 10/25/2007
Although I liked the idea of a Dragon rider story, I found myself struggling to get through this fic. For one thing, the plot is only half formed. Tonks acts like a love sick puppy- uncapable of doing much but pining for Harry (most of the time), and Dumbledore is... well, completely and utterly out of character. I mean, I have no problem with manipulative! Dumbledore but why would he be intimidated by Tonks (in the first few chapters)? Most peple forget that even if he is manipulative, he is one of the most powerful wizards around- Tonks is nowhere near him. However, the story has some merit- if only a little. Certainly not the best fic around, but not the worst either.

P.S Sorry if I offended you with this review- personally, I don'tfind anything wrong with it, but- Hey, better to be safe! :)
Drizz chapter 24 . 9/28/2007
cant wait for next story

Honks forever
jedielfsorcerer chapter 25 . 9/24/2007
this is a awsome story. please keep on writing the seque and post it. i love dragons in this story. the greater dragons that is. how do the greater ones control the lesser ones? will harry's bonded mate with a lesser? will it be a greeny?
rankokunalpha1 chapter 25 . 8/22/2007
loved the satory so far! keep up the awesome writing!
My Readers Digest chapter 5 . 8/12/2007
hey! what a bastard! He leaves tonks in her time of mourning! BASTARD!
Kaja'Rang chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
Im loving this story but the name silvanestri is no original,if you diddnt already know.

it is a elf country in the dragonlance series.

But beside that i love the story, especially the haary tonks pairing, i think there should be more of them, they make a great couple.

well keep up the good work.
Blue-Eyed-Snape chapter 25 . 7/13/2007
I love it keep the chapters coming! this is one of my fave stories and i would love to see #2 it sounds great!
Master DK chapter 25 . 7/11/2007
like it
The 4sAkn One chapter 25 . 6/27/2007
that was an amazing story i am seriously praying that you hurry up and start posting the sequel again amazingly well written
anti-thule chapter 24 . 6/24/2007
its been forever since you posted the last chapter! plz post the new story soon! im on my hands and knees begging you!
Lahmikhara chapter 24 . 6/10/2007
brilliant story sofar, I really loved it _ I sincerely hope the next part will be appearing soon
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »