Reviews for The Rise of the Dragon Lords
Lemarteskun chapter 25 . 8/4/2012
awesome awesome story
narukyubi chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
good
MayonakaNoArashi chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
not to be an annoying nag... but you cant create food with magic...
Baby Huey chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Londinium was founded by the Romans and they did not go to Britain until 43 AD. That is more than 500 years AFTER the time that Harry is in.
holiday kirk chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
hey there,

just wanted to tell you that your chapter title says litters instead of letters... a cute but big mistake.

liking it so far! can't wait to red more!

Holiday kirk
Goldrune09 chapter 19 . 12/22/2011
Great story! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Selonianth chapter 19 . 11/3/2011
I'm stunned at the level of stress and bullcrap you're piling on harry. He finds out that the only person who can even survive having his child is Tonks, who coincidentally enough, is vehemently against having a kid. As if that wasn't bad enough considering his well known desire to have a family he's also being judged and looked down on by everyone who hears his side of the story.

I mean REALLY. Mcgonagall more or less calling him a petulant child for wanting answers from Dumbledore? That's not a petulant child at all, that's a human being who's sick of someone else knowing about something he deserves to know and yet won't tell him.

Not flaming just getting my rant in. You're being oddly cruel and yet kind to Harry while making Dumbledore out to be both omniscient and oblivious. And then he's simultaneously extremely controlling and almost dark dumbledore in the house, and then next time something akin to the situation comes up he stays back and lets harry be instead of demanding to know what he's been learning.

It's like you can't decide what you want to do with ANY of the characters. Or the characters are all completely bipolar. Including Rowena Ravenclaw!
jon chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
cool story bro
sp chapter 24 . 7/1/2011
great story
G Fawkes chapter 20 . 7/1/2011
so... why can't Dumbledore just TELL Moody that the dragon AND it's rider are on their side? and... this MASSIVE horde of voldemort's follwers was supposed to be "two death eaters per dragon"... that's a total of 12. But in the next chapter, did we maybe FORGET to mention those were the ones FLYING, and that there were more on the ground, INCLUDING trolls? All of a sudden these trolls just 'appear', like, "oh yeah, um, and there's TROLLS, too!" (that's where I stopped reading) So next are we going to get into battle and then some werewolves, and vampires, and acromantulas, and rabid frothy-mouthed centaurs, are all going to be swarming in, also out of nowhere. Note to all writers (not just this one) a little planning, please? Possibly a rough draft, read it over to see if a sequence flows properly. A few less flashbacks per fic. The first one is dramatic, the second one is 'oops, I forgot to tell you this!'.
g fawkes chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
Well, written in 2006, I'm sure you've heard it all before, but I am very much enjoying the story. Tiny little distractions do take away from an otherwise great read though. For instance, vale instead of veil, and if you know what one means then the other most definitely does not fit. The little girl was 'drugged' out of her hiding spot... guessing they used a tranquilizing dart and rifle? Something about waist instead of waste, again not important, but distracting. I'm confident these type of things would not occur in present day (2011) writing, so nice work, and I'll go back to ch 11.
Insane Winxy chapter 25 . 1/31/2011
Amazing story...
VictusMortus chapter 19 . 1/18/2011
Shar wouldn't happen to be named after the Night Wisp in The Sword of Truth series would it?
VictusMortus chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
When I started reading this I thought I'd hate it. In a way I do, but I like it as well. The storyline seems pretty good so far, but the characters are all OOC. They just don't sound like the Harry, Tonks, and Moody I'm used to. You got Uncle Vernon spot on though. XD
Debbie37 chapter 25 . 12/27/2010
The whole story is very well written and has a great history and background. I love all the cannon characters that you have. That being said, I think you should have labeled this story fantasy rather than romance. I don't really care for stories that are hard core fantasy, I think LOTR is easier to understand than the stuff you have. It's interesting, just not my cup of tea.
675 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »