Reviews for The Rise of the Dragon Lords
Hatchetryda chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
Good story i have a feeling that the letters from Harry's mum will tel him that he is the dragon lord. am i right
Valec chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
Looks very interesting so far. I've just been reading the Dragonlance series lately so this story has good timing. :) Please keep up the good work.
Fancyfree chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
cute! i love this and it is interesting. i can;t wait for more. keep up the good work!
Quills 'N Ink chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
I like this update.
incognita chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
Very nice!

I love the way you develop things!

Just a comment, though. I dont think Moody would be drinking out of a conjured glass - he has his own flask because he's extremely paranoid, remember?

Other than that, I love this story and where it's going!

Please update soon!
wolfawaken chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
Oh! I know I will be liking this story so update quickly
TimGold chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
The ideas you have sound very interesting.

I like your story so far but there are a little too many grammatical mistakes.

The 2 chapters you wrote should be checked by someone and reposted.

Hope to read more of your story.
Addax chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
Nice story. Harry/Tonks is my favorite pairing and you're doing well with it so far.
grookill chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
There are two mistakes I see in the story: One, having Tonks (or some other girl) move in with Harry is an often used gimmick to get the story rolling. The other mistake is having Moody spill everything out about Metamorphmagus and dragon lords too early. This is the type of detail that should be slowly revealed as the story goes on.

The idea of dragon lords and such is fresh, and I like it. You show a good sense of humor and can write humor fairly well. You have a grasp of story flow and characterizations.

My advice is that you take your time and reveal plot elements slowly. Let the relationship between Harry and Tonks grow over time, say weeks or months. Oftentimes it is the journey that matters, not the end results.

Take care and keep writing! I'm looking forward to chapter 3!

I like what you've done and I hope to read more.
Makotochi chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
Excellent I like where this seems to be going. look foward to more
Lucky439 chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
awsome so cool
Toras chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Hmm, sounds like you have an interesting beginning here. I will be sure to keep an eye on this story to see where you go with it.
Gohan00 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
very very good please update soon
shadow of the black abyss chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I liked the first chapter. I can't wait to see where the story is going
j.c chapter 1 . 9/9/2004