Reviews for The Rise of the Dragon Lords
uten chapter 3 . 9/15/2004
Nice story.. The chapter title was rather amusing... Litters.. *giggles*

I do like where this story is going and the way that you've shown Tonks is only five or six years older than Harry. It would be nice to see what one of Harry's dreams at some point so that we see what it is Harry is and where he got the picture from. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Lucky439 chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
awesome
king of the damned chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
gah! UPDATE QUICKER! i like where this seems to be heading . all in all fantabulous
styxx321 chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
i like this story it is relly good and for the pet B is good i play D&D and it is a good cat :)
Makotochi chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
Great story I would go with optopn B
556589 chapter 2 . 9/13/2004
VERY ORIGINAL PLEASE UPDATE SOON
shadow of the black abyss chapter 2 . 9/13/2004
Great chapter.
John Steppenwolf chapter 2 . 9/13/2004
Interesting story. Q: How does Alastair know about the bouncing ferret incident, since that was Barty Crouch Jr. who turned Malfoy into a ferret and bounced him out of the class?
Cycla chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
Oh man please post very soon. I have only read the chapters you have posted and I would realy like to see more.
Hatchetryda chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
Good story i have a feeling that the letters from Harry's mum will tel him that he is the dragon lord. am i right
Valec chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
Looks very interesting so far. I've just been reading the Dragonlance series lately so this story has good timing. :) Please keep up the good work.
Fancyfree chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
cute! i love this and it is interesting. i can;t wait for more. keep up the good work!
Quills 'N Ink chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
I like this update.
incognita chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
Very nice!

I love the way you develop things!

Just a comment, though. I dont think Moody would be drinking out of a conjured glass - he has his own flask because he's extremely paranoid, remember?

Other than that, I love this story and where it's going!

Please update soon!
wolfawaken chapter 2 . 9/11/2004
Oh! I know I will be liking this story so update quickly
685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 Next »